BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Alyssa S.
Thousand island is ranch's underappreciated kid sister. This is great on salads but also critical on a decent Ruben sandwich.
Tina L.
Jackson
I have this in my pantry as we speak. I love salads but I could o UT this on alot of different foods. I always enjoy it!!!!!!
Koryn B.
I absolutely love this dressing! I use it to cook with as well as using it for salads and pastas! My toddler even loves it!
Quintina M.
Wouldn't be my first pick for thousand island, but it's a good substitute. Not as flavorful as other brands but much cheaper.
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
This product is definitely a must of you like wraps get this i definitely recommend it has a very good taste n texture to it
Taylor n.
I cannot express how much I love this dressing! I love eating salads with this dressing but without it salad grosses me out .
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not my favorite of the thousand island dressings. Something tastes of to me about it, yet I can never put my finger on it.
Eva J.
Bristol, TN
Thousand Island by Kraft is my hands down favorite. I love the zesty flavor on any salad & often dip my crackers in it too!
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
Another hit from this brand, ranch and this one are my favorites, I used it in my salads, chicken and pastas, great flavor
Ashley B.
Hartford City, IN
Great flavor. We use this as a salad dressing, vegetable dip, chicken nugget dip, and burger topper. It goes with so much!