Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Mary C.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Steffi R.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Diana M.

BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Buy on Target*
Alyssa S.
Thousand island is ranch's underappreciated kid sister. This is great on salads but also critical on a decent Ruben sandwich.
Taylor n.
I cannot express how much I love this dressing! I love eating salads with this dressing but without it salad grosses me out .
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
This product is definitely a must of you like wraps get this i definitely recommend it has a very good taste n texture to it
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Awesome taste. Easy to use bottle. Tastes great on salads, burgers and even mixed into spaghetti. Definitely recommend it!
Eva J.
Bristol, TN
Thousand Island by Kraft is my hands down favorite. I love the zesty flavor on any salad & often dip my crackers in it too!
Heather D.
I'm not much on Thousand Island dressing period but if I had to pick one this wouof suffice. Not extraordinary but not bad.
Jessica A.
Las Vegas, NV
Another hit from this brand, ranch and this one are my favorites, I used it in my salads, chicken and pastas, great flavor
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Not my favorite of the thousand island dressings. Something tastes of to me about it, yet I can never put my finger on it.
Sabrina M.
Orlando, FL
I LOVE this dressing. It works for sandwiches as well. Try it. The flavor and texture are perfect. I truly recommend this!
Ashley B.
Hartford City, IN
Great flavor. We use this as a salad dressing, vegetable dip, chicken nugget dip, and burger topper. It goes with so much!