Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Mary C.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Steffi R.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Diana M.

BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kate K.
My dad loves this. Always has. Now my hubby eats it too. He loves it so much. We have to keep it in the fridge for family dinners.
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Me encanta este Dressing, no puede faltar en mis ensaladas, realmente es delicioso y fácil de encontrar en cualquier supermercado.
Morgan m.
Greensburg, PA
So flipping good! It's the best to put on sandwiches and just basically any food lol. It's a bit tangy and smooth which is perfect.
Danielle L.
Greenville, NC
Literally my absolutely favorite right next to ranch lol ! It goes on all my salad my carrot cucumber you name it it’s perfect!!
Corine H.
Harrison, TN
We love this dressing on our salads. Tangy and sweet. This brand is creamy. Perfect dressing. Wouldn't purchase any other brand.
Alondra V.
Bell Gardens, California
I love this one you could eat it how every you want i love putting it on my pizza and more really good if you know how to eat it
Amy D.
Lawrenceville
Omggg I love thousand island , it’s my favorite flavor To go on my salad , I can never miss a day without my favorite dressing
Amanda Z.
El Paso, TX
This product is definitely a must of you like wraps get this i definitely recommend it has a very good taste n texture to it
Tina L.
Jackson
I have this in my pantry as we speak. I love salads but I could o UT this on alot of different foods. I always enjoy it!!!!!!
Koryn B.
I absolutely love this dressing! I use it to cook with as well as using it for salads and pastas! My toddler even loves it!