Kraft Thousand Island Dressing

by Kraft

SOYBEAN OIL, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), VINEGAR, SUGAR, CHOPPED PICKLES (CUCUMBERS, VINEGAR, SALT, XANTHAN GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE [AS A PRESERVATIVE], CALCIUM CHLORIDE, NATURAL FLAVOR), EGG YOLKS, WATER, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF SALT, NATURAL FLAVOR, MUSTARD FLOUR, DRIED ONIONS, XANTHAN GUM, DRIED RED BELL PEPPERS, CITRIC ACID, PAPRIKA EXTRACT, OLEORESIN TURMERIC, SOY LECITHIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS). CONTAINS: EGG, SOY.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Thousand Island Dressing!
How would you rate this product?
This dressing tastes great. I have several gourmet brands on my shelves and I love them however the one that holds me down is this one. It’s not too tart or salty and let’s the flavor of the veggies and other ingredients shine through. Just a little goes a long way. I recommend and will buy again if there’s any on the shelves. #covid19
Anaheim, CA
The only way to eat a salad! I do not even have other brands to compare this dressing to because this is the only one I trust. 1000 Island can taste very differently depending on the maker and this one has never failed to taste amazing. do yourself a favor and try it out! Very affordable as well
Weirton
Purchased at: Walmart
Not one of my favorite salad dressings. This dressing tastes like there is some kind of spice in it that is too strong. It overpowers the dressing. There’s also a way too sweet taste to this dressing. I don’t like the taste at all so I don’t buy this product. Tried it, don’t like it.
Fort Worth, TX
Very yummy and creamy. This is a must in our refrigerator for spontaneous salads or even burgers (yes it’s yummy). We’ll continue to stock up when we can. There could be better healthier options but this dressing is great because a little bit goes a long way with flavor.
Nipomo, CA
Kraft Thousand Island dressing has been my husbands favorite for years.   Also, know in our house as McDonald's secret sauce, we use it on hamburgers, too.   The creaminess and taste hasn't changed over the years keeping an old favorite an all time favorite.
San Antonio, TX
We buy this dressing on a regular basis. Specifically this brand. It just tastes better than the others in my opinion. We like to dress our salads with this and make it a point to ration our servings to make it last from how often we use it
Roseville, CA
An easy way to dress up a salad, sandwich or use as a dipping sauce. I like to dip my fries in this or use it when I do a DIY in n out animal style French fries. It definitely is quicker to have a bottle on hand rather than mixing up my own.
Kraft Thousand Island Dressing is my favorite thousand island dressing. I love the tangy flavor and the thick and rich texture. It has such great flavor that spices up any salad or to dip veggies in. Definitely recommend.
I love this salad dressing!! This is the only ingredient that will get me eating a salad I love the flavor and how creamy it is. I haven’t tried any recipes yet but I do enjoy it on salads and crackers.
Margate, FL
This is one of favorite salads dressing it tase amazing very healthy imo 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I just wished it wasn’t so thick other than that it’s awesome 👏 u will love it especially if u put it on a hot dog bun yep

Looking for your answer?