Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Mary C.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Steffi R.Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Diana M.

BY KRAFT #11 in Salad Dressing

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
I am not a big fan of ranch and salad dressing but I do enjoy thousand islands I love how it is not too thick or watery just the right consistency. Not too sweet like some salad dressing is. I dont feel like this a healthy choice but it is enjoyable.
Mary C.
Nom nom nom is a good way to describe it. I love this thousand island dressing. It’s very creamy and spreads well on salads. I usually eat it on a salad with chicken. It cost about $3-$4 at Walmart and Target. I highly recommend it.
Chardonnay W.
This stuff is alrugjt. It's basically the secret sauce that's on a Big Mac. If you make your own Big Macs at home, you could probably use this to make them taste similar. I don't have any specific good or bad things to say about this product, but I do stand by my rating.
Adeola O.
Dolton, IL
I love ranch I don’t put it on every, I use it on salads maybe if I’m eaying hot wings and sometime I use  it to marinate my chicken. This is my favorite brand I really don’t use other brands . It very affordable and dosent have a after taste like some other ranches do
Nicole J.
Fayetteville, NC
Thousand Island has just been a new dressing that I have been using . I pair with salads and carrots the flavor is very satisfying I find that it is very good price and is found in most all local stores and I would buy again
Alexandra U.
I looveee thousand island dressing. This brand is very good. You can buy it at any local food store or even possibly drug store. I use it on a sandwich that has chicken cutlets, mozzarella, bacon, & this dressing! Absolutely delicious!!
Ashleigh S.
Very disappointed in Kraft. This dressing used to taste so good and apparently, they changed the recipe. Now, it tastes completely bland and has a awful consistency. Why change something that everyone already liked?
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
My favorite Thousand Island dressing. Kraft’s does an amazing job on this dressing. Good value and not any more pricey than other dressing. Salad is healthy and dressing makes it taste good. I’m very satisfied.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Marcella c.
Kraft dressing are always the last ones on my list to buy. They’re the most affordable but the least healthy. They taste artificial as well. Thousand island especially feels so heavy. But the taste matched those of the competitors, it’s just less healthy!