Kraft Thousand Island Dressing uploaded by Diana M.

BY KRAFT FOODS #16 in Dips

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Manasi N.
Manasi N.
Cranbury, NJ
Love this on the go pack Of thousand island when I take salad to go. It's not too much it's a perfect serving. I love the flavor as I am addicted to dressing and you can literally pair it with anything. I am very satisfied with this product and I would definitely buy it again!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Foodie Expert
I love a good salad, and an even better salad dressing, so thousand island was my favorite. This brand is really good and so affordable. I love that they have a nice variety of dressings to choose from. I'd recommend this.
Rashanae P.
Rashanae P.
Foodie Expert
This is the best salad dressing . The flavor just really makes the salad taste fabulous. Also it tastes really great on boneless chicken as well .
Ivette N.
Ivette N.
I love this dressing, especially on my salads and burgers. Tastes great, brings the summery vibe. I definitely recommend this to everyone.
hanna y.
hanna y.
Foodie Expert
I like the 1000 island dressing even more than the regular ranch dressing, as it has more flavour. I have this as dip for my celery sticks/carrot sticks, on my salad or even as sauce for my burgers.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Cedar Park, TX
Foodie Expert
The guys in my family won't eat any other dressing other than Thousand Island. :) And the Kraft brand is so affordable and meets their need for their preferred dressing flavor.
Sarita S.
Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Foodie Expert
This is one of the most delicious of the line. I love the consistency and the flavor of this. Really affordable as well, I always repurchase this even when I'm trying a new one just incase lol. Great price as well.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Elgin, SC
Foodie Expert
Great taste! It isn't too rich or too thick like some thousand island dressing are. It tastes great on a salad!
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Foodie Expert
This dressing is great on a simple salad or some crackers. Sometimes i will just get some saltines and put a little of this on it as as snack.
DeJuana S.
DeJuana S.
Mason, OH
It's so yummy. I use it all the time for salads and Ruben sandwiches. My family also enjoys this dressing for their salads and Ruben sandwiches too!