BY KRAFT

Recipes at anythingdressing.com. Visit us at: kraftfoods.com. see more...

Chardonnay W.
This stuff is alrugjt. It's basically the secret sauce that's on a Big Mac. If you make your own Big Macs at home, you could probably use this to make them taste similar. I don't have any specific good or bad things to say about this product, but I do stand by my rating.
Adeola O.
Carbondale , IL
I love ranch I don’t put it on every, I use it on salads maybe if I’m eaying hot wings and sometime I use  it to marinate my chicken. This is my favorite brand I really don’t use other brands . It very affordable and dosent have a after taste like some other ranches do
Alexandra U.
I looveee thousand island dressing. This brand is very good. You can buy it at any local food store or even possibly drug store. I use it on a sandwich that has chicken cutlets, mozzarella, bacon, & this dressing! Absolutely delicious!!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Beth P.
Okolona, MS
It’s not ranch but it’s always good to mix it up. Great taste, thick and creamy, always the same consistency. Easy to find and reasonably priced. If your lucky you can catch it on sale and have a coupon.
Jalisa O.
Huntsville
This dressing is very delicious, I eat it on my chef salads. I buy it from Kroger and has satisfying flavor especially with the croutons. If your looking for a healthier one maybe try the lite one I’ve tried it and it is always very good.
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
I am not a big fan of ranch and salad dressing but I do enjoy thousand islands I love how it is not too thick or watery just the right consistency. Not too sweet like some salad dressing is. I dont feel like this a healthy choice but it is enjoyable.
Kailee H.
Batesville
Let me just say - 😍😍😍😍!! I love drowning my salad in this stuff!! And it still tastes great with single vegetables too! I like that it doesn’t burn my tongue or hurt my stomach after eating it and it tastes so good!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
This is such a creamy and yummy dressing ILove it on everything! You can even catch me putting it on my tacos LOL! It’s really delicious because it’s by kraft can usually craft has a slamdunk when it comes to food!