Kraft Thick & Spicy Barbecue Sauce 18 oz. Bottle uploaded by Sally G.

BY KRAFT

Harley G.
Lumberton, NC
This right here is so damn good on my grilled hotdogs and hamburgers. The taste is so rich sometimes I eat my chicken nuggets with it. I love spicy things so you know I had to try it. You won’t regret it if you buy it.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
We use this sauce in beef, chicken and pork, and the taste is absolutely fantastic! It is a great choice when baking any meat, because the flavors are perfectly balanced, producing a fabulous final product!
Sally G.
San Antonio, TX
I was a little conflicted on what rating I should actually give this. I do like the barbecue sauce and think it has a great flavor. It is thick and coats whatever meat your grilling nicely. The only problem is, it's not spicy. I can't handle heat so I definitely know spicy. This doesn't even have a hint of spice in it, not even when it's on the meat. Either way I still really like the flavor it gives. So for an overall rating I'd give it a 4, but because it's supposed to be spicy and isn't it gets a solid 3.
Christy J.
Daybrook
This Kraft barbecue has the right consistency of thick, rich & bold sweet sauce. I love fixing it with my kielbasa!
Mayra C.
6902 lemon ct Bakersfield CA
I use this barbecue sals with chicken pork and beef and ii taste really good with all meats