BY KRAFT

Recipes: BBQ-Ranch Chicken Wings, Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad, Creamy Spinach Ranch Dip. see more...

Danielle R.
Booneville, MS
So I don’t really make a ranch dressing with these packets. Sometimes I will take one packet and mix it with 8 ounces of sour cream and make a ranch dip and it’s very good with crackers or chips or something like that. Or are use this a lot with my crockpot meals. And whatever meat I put inside the crockpot I season it with a ranch packet and butter and maybe an onion soup packet. That really kicks the meet up a lot. I also like to fry little drumettes and then sprinkle the ranch seasoning on after the chicken is done.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
These packets for preparing Ranch Dip at home are terrific! I like to make the dip the day before, or morning of serving to friends & Family. It’s available in supermarkets & super easy to make. Sometimes I jazz it up with bacon bits, Parmesan or jalapeño. An easy dip for entertaining and I always receive compliments.
Kayla A.
If you haven’t utilized this seasoning mix in cooking you’re missing out! My favorite recipe to use it in is salsa chicken tacos. Just put 4 chicken breast, a jar of salsa, taco seasoning mix and this ranch seasoning mix in a crockpot. Cook on low for 6 hours, shred the chicken and dinner is served!
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
I usually use the kraft ranch mix when making special dips. I love making veggie trays and adding this dip or even using it on a baked potato. It tastes so good and I can control what goes into it. Absolutely one of my favorites.
Benita R.
Denver
This product is so good. This product works for many things like seasoning different foods. This product is really easy to cook with. It is not to thick it is just right. I really recommend this to people who love to cook.
Mandi G.
Sacramento
I use this to cook with and to make dips. It is super yummy! My favorite is to dust the top of porkchops with it then bake them. Soooo good! Mix it in sour cream for a good chip dip! Try it on chicken in the crock pot too!
Tiffany C.
These powder packets are way better than the bottled ranch!! You get to fix the flavor however you’d like and the thickness as well! Super affordable and easy to find :) would definitely buy again !!!!
Bailey S.
Jackson
I use these quite frequently. I use them to to make dips, season burgers, and make ranch dressing! I love them. They are also good for seasoning potatoes. The flavor is great!
Brittany B.
MUNCIE, IN
I've never actually had the ranch dips but I've had the bottle of ranch dressing and kraft ranch is the only ranch dressing that I will purchase. It tastes so good and fresh.
Nataly F.
My aunt uses this to make a dip for broccoli. I never really liked broccoli but this dip is delicious. It is really rich & creamy. You can find it at any grocery store & it isn’t expensive. It is healthy & light. I recommend it as a dressing & dip.