BY KRAFT

It's a dip, a dressing, a secret ingredient in your favorite recipe. see more...

Kallie C.
Milton, FL
Best way to use this is as a seasoning. Throw this, some au jus gravy seasoning mix, a stick of margarine, and a beef roast into a crockpot. Before this recipe, we hated beef roasts because they were so bland but this has become a staple meal. Super easy and delicious.
Christine G.
Jackson, NJ
This is a staple in my kitchen. Can use for dressing, chicken marinade, dips, and even on roasted potatoes!! It’s super cheap and full of possibilities and flavor!! I buy this constantly because I don’t want to run out.
Marjorie P.
Cooking with ranch is seriously like eating food of the God's! It has the perfect seasoning for just about anything you want to cook
Erin M.
Jasper, AL
[product:kraft-lite-creamy-french-style-dressing-16-fl.-oz.-bottle] is an ok tasting flavor. Not my favorite but it's ok and the price is good for the value
Jolene W.
Aztec , NM
Love love love, easy to make, and nice and thick and creamy. Just wish it made just a titch more then comes with packet, but great flavor and texture
Misty M.
Let me start by saying we love Kraft dressing. Now with that being said RANCH is ALWAYS in my refrigerator. My kids it RANCH dressing with everything
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
I like to make baked chicken and will sometimes coat the chicken in this for the flavor but avoiding a ton of calories. Plus it tastes great
kristin s.
Milton
I'm not really a fan of Kraft ranch. It sort of has a sour taste to it. I prefer a creamier ranch dip. This is ok in a pinch but not my go to
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
I love the taste of these. I mix these up and use them for salad or dips. I've also mixed it up and added them on crust for vegetable pizza.
Jeanna V.
I use ranch often In cooking. I don't always buy kraft. Sometimes I buy the store brand because it is cheaper. I buy at Hyvee