Kraft Tartar Sauce uploaded by sarah a.

BY KRAFT #4 in Tartar Sauce

Kraft Tartar Sauce.
America's favorite.
60 calories per 2 tbsp. see more...

Buy on Target*
Nicki B.
Brooksville, FL
Great tarter sauce! I can't have any fish without tarter sauce and this is a great brand to choose!
kimberly h.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Tangy tart and good for fish and chicken also.a must have kraft is a reptable product and brand
Bob O.
Atlanta, NY
A good all around flavor and a good old fashioned recipe make this product a good value.
angela o.
Milton , MA
By far one of the best tartar sauce to have a grace gods green earth highly recommend
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
I have grown up enjoying Kraft Tarter sauce seven with my fish and chips and I have since then discovered many uses for this simple yet yummy garnish.

I dip my fries, apply it on top of sliced cucumber for a quick and easy cucumber salad, I dip my onion rings and chicken fingers among many other creations.

I love how it is more tart, than sweet!

I have tried many other brands of Tarter Sauce but I keep being pulled back to Kraft brand Tarter sauce.
Genny W.
I use this on many types of seafood.  Great taste and price. Since its Kraft I dont worry that quality isnt good cause its a company I trust.  Very Satisfied with this product and would recommend to anyone looking for a great Tarter Sauce. Would definitely buy again
Krishma G.
I really like that this sauce is in a bottle instead of a jar, it's easier to get the product out and on food. As for the taste, it's really good, especially on fish and chips but it's a bit sweet compared to other tartar sauces. I don't mind it, but if you want a more tart tartar sauce, then this isn't the one for you.
Jennifer B.
Oromocto, NB
Its ok but its just lacking that zest and is slightly bland. It works and is convenient, but not THE best.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Kraft tartar sauce is my favorite brand of tartar sauce. Goes nicely with fish and chips
Marta C.
Yes yes yes !
that is my favorite sauce ;*
Love it !!!
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Marlene S.
Anyone else in love with this tartar sauce? Kraft Tartar Sauce
Paul C.
Is the tartar sauce gluten free? I'm on a gluten diet and I was wondering if it was any good to anyone who doesn't work well with gluten!