Kraft Tartar Sauce uploaded by sarah a.

BY KRAFT FOODS #3 in Tartar Sauce

Kraft Tartar Sauce.
America's favorite.
60 calories per 2 tbsp. see more...

Saray L.
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
I'm not a huge fan of tartar sauce; however, this one is very tasty. I like how it somewhat resembles relish mixed with mayo, but is tastes great on fried and breaded fish!
Katie R.
Katie R.
Mulberry, FL
This tartar sauce is actually very good for being in a bottle. It's a little on the sweeter side of tartar sauce.
Elina L.
Elina L.
Foodie Expert
This is a good cheap tarter sauce. I like using it with fish and chips! My picky eater also likes it.
Micah L.
Micah L.
I love all the Kraft products. This is a great sauce and at a great price. I enjoy buying this sauce with my seafood at the beach. With a big group the sauce runs out quickly...which just shows you how good it is!
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Foodie Expert
Kraft tartar sauce is my favorite brand of tartar sauce. Goes nicely with fish and chips
Becky H.
Becky H.
London, ON
Foodie Expert
I have grown up enjoying Kraft Tarter sauce seven with my fish and chips and I have since then discovered many uses for this simple yet yummy garnish.

I dip my fries, apply it on top of sliced cucumber for a quick and easy cucumber salad, I dip my onion rings and chicken fingers among many other creations.

I love how it is more tart, than sweet!

I have tried many other brands of Tarter Sauce but I keep being pulled back to Kraft brand Tarter sauce.
Marta C.
Marta C.
Yes yes yes !
that is my favorite sauce ;*
Love it !!!
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Krishma G.
Krishma G.
I really like that this sauce is in a bottle instead of a jar, it's easier to get the product out and on food. As for the taste, it's really good, especially on fish and chips but it's a bit sweet compared to other tartar sauces. I don't mind it, but if you want a more tart tartar sauce, then this isn't the one for you.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Waterside, New Brunswick, NB
Its ok but its just lacking that zest and is slightly bland. It works and is convenient, but not THE best.
Mar! S.
Mar! S.
Anyone else in love with this tartar sauce? Kraft Tartar Sauce
Paul C.
Paul C.
Foodie Expert
Is the tartar sauce gluten free? I'm on a gluten diet and I was wondering if it was any good to anyone who doesn't work well with gluten!