Kraft Tartar Sauce uploaded by sarah a.

BY KRAFT FOODS #4 in Tartar Sauce

Kraft Tartar Sauce.
America's favorite.
60 calories per 2 tbsp. see more...

sarah a.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Foodie Expert
Hands down best tartar sauce!Its tangy and has a little kick to it!Perfect with any fish!It has a nice balance of pickle..not too overpowering!Inexpensive! Kraft Tartar Sauce
Siknah C.
Siknah C.
Foodie Expert
It's not bad but it's not my first choice when it comes to tartar sauce. They are all pretty similar in price so I recommend just trying them all until you find your favorite
angela o.
angela o.
Milton , MA
Foodie Expert
By far one of the best tartar sauce to have a grace gods green earth highly recommend
kimberly h.
kimberly h.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Tangy tart and good for fish and chicken also.a must have kraft is a reptable product and brand
Saray L.
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
I'm not a huge fan of tartar sauce; however, this one is very tasty. I like how it somewhat resembles relish mixed with mayo, but is tastes great on fried and breaded fish!
Erin G.
Erin G.
Oswego, NY
Foodie Expert
I don't really like this brand of tartar sauce. There is a weird blandness to it that misses the mark when I'm looking for a seafood condiment.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Mulberry, FL
This tartar sauce is actually very good for being in a bottle. It's a little on the sweeter side of tartar sauce.
Elina L.
Elina L.
Foodie Expert
This is a good cheap tarter sauce. I like using it with fish and chips! My picky eater also likes it.
Micah L.
Micah L.
I love all the Kraft products. This is a great sauce and at a great price. I enjoy buying this sauce with my seafood at the beach. With a big group the sauce runs out quickly...which just shows you how good it is!
Elisa B.
Elisa B.
This was actually pretty good. I've had some tartar sauces that pretty much just tasted like mayonnaise. This had a good texture, and there was the perfect amount of relish bits in it. It made crab cake sandwiches so delicious!
Marlene S.
Marlene S.
Anyone else in love with this tartar sauce? Kraft Tartar Sauce
Paul C.
Paul C.
Foodie Expert
Is the tartar sauce gluten free? I'm on a gluten diet and I was wondering if it was any good to anyone who doesn't work well with gluten!