BY KRAFT

Kraft Sweet'N Sour Sauce.
60 calories per 2 tbsp.
Great for dipping. see more...

Jason K.
Eau Claire, WI
If sweet is what you're looking for, then this is your product. If you want a balanced sauce of sweet AND sour, look elsewhere. White version of an Asian sauce
Sara S.
Mulvane, KS
This is one of my favorite sweet and sour sauces. It goes great with meatballs and chicken. It works well as a dip but also as an ingredient for marinade.
vonda d.
Gainesville, GA
Very good and tasty. When we eat eggrolls and chinese food. We buy this. And we like to make this mixed with chicken for sweet in sour chicken.
Theresa S.
Gautier, MS
yummy!!! this sweet and sour dip is great!! I would say its a lot like mcdonalds mixed with duck sauce kids love it on their popcorn chicken
Charlotte B.
This sauces is amazing! My son is so allergic to other kinds of sauces that this one is pretty much all he can eat. This stuff is amazing
Danae S.
Not anything I'll ever buy again but it's alright it's more sour then sweet I've had better I got it from my local store
Kimberly F.
LEBANON, VA
This is my favorote sweet'n sour sauce. My daughter and I eat it with chicken all the time. It is also good to cook in.
Hanane d.
Dakhla
Nice and sweet without killing the flavor of my food. A little actually goes a long way so I can add it to a dish without adding a lot of empty calories.

Sauceworks Kraft Sweet & Sour Sauce, 12-Ounce Squeeze Bottles (Pack of 6)
Samantha K.
Moncton , NB
1,241 reviews
I'm so picky when it comes to dipping sauces and I love this one! Tastes super similar to the ones you get with mcnuggets at McDonald's, actually.