BY KRAFT

No artificial preservatives see more...

Jennifer G.
Catalina dressing has always been a favorite of mine. Kraft always delivers on flavor with their sweet honey Catalina dressing! If you are looking for a great salad to try Catalina with, try this one! Delicious 😋

Catalina Salad

12 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1 9-1/4 oz. bag Fritos corn chips
1 cup Kraft Catalina salad dressing
Instructions
Toss together all salad ingredients except for the Fritos and Catalina dressing. Chill until ready to serve.
Just before serving add the Fritos, partly crushed, and toss with 1 cup Catalina dressing (add more dressing, if desired). Serve immediately.
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
A taco salad recipe has been in my family for years , and we use kraft Catalina dressing (2 bottles) it takes to make it , great taste every time!!!!! Love love love kraft Catalina dressing !  Always satisfied .  Kraft dressings are affordable and get good quality !  Yummy stuff !
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
Hands down this is my favorite Catalina dressing it is tangy yet sweet and has hints of pepper flavor. It is a great flavor to add in any salad. It also works great mixed with mayo to create a tangy pasta salad. I can always find coupons for this brand and the prices are really affordable.
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
This is a very good, sweet, atypical dressing. I found it in Walmart and it’s priced the same as the dressings in the same brand. The flavor is good and a little goes a long way. I do recommend this product if you like a sweeter, tomato flavored dressing.
Jennifer R.
Gaithersburg, MD
Kraft Catalina salad dressing is tangy and on the sweet side. I serve it to my family frequently, especially when we’re enjoying the bounty of summer vegetables. I have found this dressing is a big help when trying to get kids to eat more veggies!
Darla H.
Columbus, OH
I honestly think this is a bit too sweet for dressing but my parents love the flavor. It’s very smooth as it comes out of the bottle, just keep in mind how sweet it is when you pour it out. Little goes a long way.
Kayla J.
Gurnee, IL
I like simple and what I know. Which is this. I buy this all the time. I always go to this. I buy what I like and this is what I like. I put it on salad and veggies. Been eating it since I was a kid.
Austin S.
greensboro
Purchased at: Amazon
This is just a great product I really recommend it to all of y’all out there. Because it has a good bang for its buck and it also works very very well! It rlly works with anything. This is my great review. It also is very cheap!
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
If you're a catalina fan and haven't tried this variety then you are definitely missing out, it's a sweet yet subtle spin on the already yummy classic but sometimes it's good to branch out just a bit
Roni-Jean R.
Fayetteville
When you're not sure what you want, go for this. It's similar to French. Kind of zesty, kind of sweet, but not too much of either. The texture is delightfully creamy, but not milky like ranch.