GroceryPantryCondiments & SaucesKraft
Sweet Honey Catalina Dressing, 16 fl oz Bottle

Kraft Sweet Honey Catalina Dressing, 16 fl oz Bottle

by Kraft

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Sweet Honey Catalina Dressing, 16 fl oz Bottle!
Heather B.
Butler, IN
Love love love. The flavor of this is absolutely perfect with the flavors in a salad. Love kraft dressing...never to runny or thick..perfect!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Kraft Sweet Honey Catalina Dressing, 16 fl oz Bottle uploaded by Jenn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This one is my favorite for Catalina dressing. It's rich, flavor is exactly what we expect coming from this type of dressing. Only other way is to make it yourself. The price is very affordable and I'm a repeat buyer of this one. Good great in salads alongside boiled eggs! Kraft Zesty Catalina Dressing #kraft #saladdressing #honeycatalina #food
Megan R.
I love this dressing. I used it eat it growing up and it was my favorite my kids actually like it but prefer ranch lol. But this flavor is amazing
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
This is my go to for chef salads. It is the perfect blend of savory with just a bit of sweetness. Since I started eating more salads, this is the perfect way to get caloric intake in a healthy way that tastes amazing. All the flavors are affordable, but I like to stock up at Publix with buy one get one free deals.
Dinah P.
Tutor Key, KY
This is my favorite salad dressing. Taste great and affordable. Nice bottle with the flip top lid. I am satisfied and would recommend to others.
Kiexiza R.
Agawam
Purchased at: Walmart
I been eating this since I was young. But I stopped for a whiled. Now my hubby eats it and I'm back in love.
Jade C.
New Orleans
Love this dressing. It taste good on any type of salad. Great product and good choice for anyone who tries it.
Tennille N.
Pilot Hill, CA
This is a family favorite dressing for a change from the creamy ranch and blue cheese we typically eat. Catalina is a sweet and tangy dressing that really compliments a spinach salad. I would buy again.
Anna H.
Flint, MI
Catalina is my all time.favorite dressing. The set honey just had a little extra kick to it that I love. We make homemade baked subs and put this on them and they are a family favorite.
Mariah K.
Ville Platte, LA
There was nothing wrong with this product I just don't prefer it. It has a very distinctive taste and I feel as if it is not for me. I know people who love this dressing but, I am not one of them. I recommend you try before considering my opinion because everyone has different taste buds.

Looking for your answer?