Kraft Super Sharp 1.5 Oz  Cheese Slices 10 Ct Box

BY KRAFT #31 in Cheese

Kraft Super Sharp 1.5 Oz  Cheese Slices 10 Ct Box
Kraft Super Sharp 1.5 Oz Cheese Slices 10 Ct Box
Kendall S.
When I was younger, this was the cheese that we had in the house for us kids to eat. I always love this cheese. However, I’ve gotten older now and have had the opportunity to drive various different types of cheeses. Because I’ve tried many other quality cheeses, I now realize this is just a cheap alternative for a quick cheese slice for a child.
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
Super good in a ham sandwich or grilled cheese sandwich! I use my little Mickey Mouse grilled cheese grill and it comes out perfect every time! Also this might sound crazy but don’t knock it until you try it, dip your grilled cheese in your chicken flav top ramen!! Soo goodddd!
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is the only cheese I will buy. A lot of cheese brands will taste like plastic and not melt when heated. This cheese is the complete opposite. It has a delicious taste, melts when heated and is very affordable. I will continue to buy this brand.
Kassandra H.
Pahoa, HI
I am very picky when it comes to my cheese. Weather its for my breakfast sandwich, ham and cheese or my grilled cheese sandwich. I always have to have Kraft sliced cheese. Since I was a little girl till now. I would even snack on a slice without anything.
Naomi ✨.
Philadelphia , PA
From the beginning of time kraft has had the best sharp cheddar cheese in my opinion . One thing that I really love about Kraft is that their cheese always taste great & also fresh . I also love that it’s not highly overpriced !!
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
These are great for grilled cheese sandwiches kind of pricey but worth it sharp flavor is obviously stronger than American but it’s so good I go to Walmart to get it for the best price
Destiny G.
Gilroy, CA
I do not personally eat this cheese but everyone in my household does. It’s convenient to throw in a sandwich or a grilled ham and cheese. I am a repeat customer and have been for awhile. I would recommend this to others.
Amanda B.
This is the worst kind of cheese. The ingredients aren’t good for you and the quality is awful. I see it being served at a lot of events I attend but there are cheeses made with real ingredients that taste better and are still affordable
Ashli B.
N Las Vegas, NV
Super melty cheese and great for hamburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches! Melts super fast and isnt too cheesy so it taste just right. affordable price so it’s great for parties and other occasions
Kendra T.
Staunton
The Kraft singles are great to have on hand when you're making a sandwich at home. I also like to use them to make grilled cheese sandwiches they melt great and tastes wonderful on my sandwiches.