Kraft Super Sharp 1.5 Oz  Cheese Slices 10 Ct Box

Kraft Super Sharp 1.5 Oz  Cheese Slices 10 Ct Box
Kraft Super Sharp 1.5 Oz Cheese Slices 10 Ct Box
Nicole M.
Lindenhurst, NY
This is the only cheese I will buy. A lot of cheese brands will taste like plastic and not melt when heated. This cheese is the complete opposite. It has a delicious taste, melts when heated and is very affordable. I will continue to buy this brand.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
This is the only type of cheese my husband will let me bring home for his sandwiches and burgers. I am not much of a cheese eater myself, but in my household this is a staple.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
This is definitely my favorite to make grilled cheese sandwiches with. The taste is delicious and the cheese melts amazing. I love this! I definitely recommend this!
Jenny S.
Centerville, TN
you can’t get much better than this snack. delicious and addictive. great flavor and price. good for a snack. good to take on the run for something quick. great on sandwiches.
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
Kraft cheese slices are the best to make sandwiches with. Its affordable not expensive at all. Cheese tastes good just like any other cheesy cheese. I bought this cheese at Walmart or my local grocery shop.
Jacqueline H.
Saint Johns, FL
Love this cheese with crackers! Very tasty. Not sure about the healthiness. I've never really looked at the nutrition facts. However this cheese does not compare to the cracked barrel pepper jack cheese. I love spicy cheeses!
Crissy L.
Yummy use this Kraft Natural Cheese Big Slice Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices 10 ct ZIP-PAK® to make delicious grilled cheese sandwiches. I do and they taste amazingly good.
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
Cheese is delicious. I like the size and thickness of these slices and the flavor of the cheese. Obviously it would be slightly better if it was fresher and had less preservatives but at this price point you're not likely to find that. I like this product.
Erica P.
The slices melt so easily and don't have that weird taste that the store brand has. They are great on sandwiches and even tried them for quesadillas . i wouldn't say its the healthiest option but its good every once in a while
Kathleen T.
Stewartville, MN
We enjoy Kraft and we only use this because the store brands don't taste the same. The one thing that we are disappointed in is that it costs a little bit more than the other store brands, however it is worth it . I really like that they are individually packaged.