Kraft Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Mesha C.

BY KRAFT #59 in Salad Dressing

No artificial preservatives see more...

Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
This is my favorite go to dressing. It is a vinaigrette which is healthier then creamy dressing in itself. It is made with olive oil and it has a great sundried tomato flavor. Not to mild but not to poignant. I also use it as a marinade for baked chicken. It is one dressing we can actually used to marinade and not have to add anything to help the flavor soak in.
Ashleigh H.
Virginia Beach
I was always a ranch fan until this came into my grocery!! This dressing is my most favorite go to now! I use it on salads and in cooking it is always amazing and never disappoints!!!
Marlie R.
Hamlin, WV
I use this dressing in so many ways than just your average salad! I love using it to create my special pasta salad and even use it on some meats. It’s a great multipurpose dressing.
Raven H.
N Chesterfld, VA
I love this dressing! I buy this at our local Kroger store and it’s inexpensive. If you’re looking for a low calorie, sugar and carb dressing.. this is the one!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Sabrina V.
Keller, TX
This sun dried tomato dressing is the perfect topping to a salad, or used as a chicken marinade. It adds such a robust full flavor to any dish. I could almost eat it out of a spoon it tastes so good!
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I love the light taste of this dressing. And with it being a a sundried tomato it is not a sweet flavor dressing. It’s healthy and recommended. I like to have my dressing with bacon bits and nuts in this salad.
Keli F.
Provo, UT
I love this dressing! I was trying this as a healthier alternative to ranch dressing, and it is so good! I like the kind of tany flavor it has, and I love this on every salad that I eat!
Alice W.
Love this product not only as a dressing but as a marinade as well great for chicken than putting on the grill. Great flavoring definitely would recommend to everyone.
Katie M.
Conway, SC
Good product taste great found at food lion good value and price. Buy for the family every now and then. Satisfied with the flavor and fairly healthy. Easy to find
Rachel M.
Trenton, GA
We don't eat this on out salads bit this makes an excellent marinade for chicken and steaks and is one of my go to marinades for chicken it leaves an amazing flavor that everyone loves

back