Kraft Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing & Marinade 16 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Mesha C.

BY KRAFT

No artificial preservatives see more...

Buy on Target
Rachel T.
Pooler, GA
I love the light taste of this dressing. And with it being a a sundried tomato it is not a sweet flavor dressing. It’s healthy and recommended. I like to have my dressing with bacon bits and nuts in this salad.
Raven H.
I love this dressing! I buy this at our local Kroger store and it’s inexpensive. If you’re looking for a low calorie, sugar and carb dressing.. this is the one!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
This is my favorite go to dressing. It is a vinaigrette which is healthier then creamy dressing in itself. It is made with olive oil and it has a great sundried tomato flavor. Not to mild but not to poignant. I also use it as a marinade for baked chicken. It is one dressing we can actually used to marinade and not have to add anything to help the flavor soak in.
Alice W.
Love this product not only as a dressing but as a marinade as well great for chicken than putting on the grill. Great flavoring definitely would recommend to everyone.
Sabrina V.
Keller, TX
This sun dried tomato dressing is the perfect topping to a salad, or used as a chicken marinade. It adds such a robust full flavor to any dish. I could almost eat it out of a spoon it tastes so good!
Rachel M.
Trenton, GA
We don't eat this on out salads bit this makes an excellent marinade for chicken and steaks and is one of my go to marinades for chicken it leaves an amazing flavor that everyone loves
Lauren D.
This kind of reminds me of Italian dressing but better. It has a wonderful robust flavor of different Italian spices, it has pieces of sun dried tomato in it (of course). I love using this in my salad but also as a marinade for chicken. Definitely would buy again.
Shannon C.
Brasher falls, NY
I love this dressing. It has a really great flavor. Not only do I like to use it in my regular salads but I also love to use it in my pasta salads as well.
catherine g.
WALKERTOWN, NC
Great for salad or for sauce. Really good on chicken as marinade or dip. Always at a good price point. I've never paid more than $4. Typically less than $3
Brooke C.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my favorite Kraft dressing by far. With a tangy sweet flavor it will make any salad exciting and is also a great marinade!! Bravo!!