BY STOVE TOP #5 in Stuffing

Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken.
With real chicken broth.
Ready in 5 minutes.
Makes six 1/2 cup servings. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Pa Kou X.
Probably my most favorite stuffing ever. I can just it eat by itself. I love that it is so fast to make and uses such little ingredients!  My family has used this stuffing for so many years. Ever since I could remember.  I’ll be using this for the rest of my life.
Shannon S.
This product is delicious and easy to make. It takes minimal ingredients and only minutes to make. It's reasonable priced and rich in flavor. They have many different variety to choose from. I'll most definitely be purchasing this in the future.
Jessica P.
Hamilton, NJ
Nothing beats homemade stuffing, but Stovetop is a close second. This product can be found at any food store and works as a great side to any protein. It’s so easy to me. Would recommend to any busy family putting dinner on the table.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
A delicious and easy side. You just need water and butter! It only takes a few minutes to whip this up and in a constant side in my house. Always a great taste and can be found anywhere. I definitely recommend purchasing this!
Stephanie M.
Pound, VA
This is one of my go to filler side dishes. Haha if I’m running low on things I know I can just whip this up and I will have something filling and flavorful. I love how easy it is to make and the price is right too.
Ashley G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is literally the ONLY brand of stuffing I have ever or will ever buy! It’s the BEST! It’s so easy and quick to prepare and the quality is the same every time. Perfectly fluffy and amazingly delicious!!!
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Stove top is my favorite stuffing brand. I like to buy several boxes and use it for different things. It can be made by itself, or used to top a casserole. It's super easy to make, but still tastes delicious.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
This stuff rocks. I made my very first thanksgiving dinner this year and this stuffing was absolutely no Haarlem. The instructions are so easy and you can worry about everything else. The flavor can be improved though, but that’s no problem because I cooked some onions, celery and carrots and just added it to the already made stuffing. It turned out very good and I will definitely be buying it again
JJ♡Rubio R.
Winton, CA
Although I did not cook the typical Thanksgiving meal this year, in the past this stove top box is the one I went with. I really enjoyed the taste and especially how quick and simple it was to prepare
Shannon D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love finding new ways to include these time-saving products to create dinner for the household. On the back of the package of Stove-Top Stuffing mix, I found a great recipe for "Chicken Bruschetta." Like many of my favorite recipes, it let me combine several things I already had in the kitchen to make a filling family-sized casserole in a few minutes of prep time.
Michelle d.
Killeen, TX
Whats your favorite meal to eat this side dish with?
Angela P.
Hallsboro, NC
What's your favorite flavor of Stove Top? For me, can't beat the chicken !
Ana L.
San Jose , CA
I've been thinking about buying this for thanksgiving. My one concern is that it'll get soggy. Do you guys have any thoughts?
Ellen U.
Hewitt, NJ
what does it go great with
Stephanie W.
Jacksonville, FL
I've never made stuffing before, so I figured I'd try the box stuff before I decide to go crazy with the homemade stuffing. Is this kind good? Is there a better kind to start with?