BY STOVE TOP #1 in Stuffing

Kraft Stove Top Stuffing Mix for Chicken.
With real chicken broth.
Ready in 5 minutes.
Makes six 1/2 cup servings. see more...

Buy on Target
KimberlyDawn R.
KimberlyDawn R.
Richmond, VA
Stove Top stuffing is a good to staple in my house. It's quick, easy & only a few ingredients to complete. Makes a wonderful side dish or as my teenager believes it's a meal by its self. Holy recommend stove top stuffing especially if you grew up with mom or grandmas that made home made stuffing from scratch...it's as good if not better & doesn't take as long.
This is a must have for all holiday dinners especially Thanksgiving.
Ha D.
Ha D.
Dorchester, MA
Growing up in an asian household my parents had no idea what to do for thanksgiving. We always had the basics like mashed potatoes, turkey, corn, gravy, but never had stuffing. My mom bought this on a whim and it turned out so good! Now we always keep a box on hand whenever we're craving thanksgiving sides. The best thing about this stuffing mix is how fast and easy it is. So simple yet tastes so good.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love this stuffing. It's not Thanksgiving without it! Unless my grandmother's homemade stuffing is there, then it's a toss up haha. But Kraft's stove top stuffing is so easy to make and comes out tasting delicious. Soft, moist breading and seasoning making it delicious paired with all the amazing other Thanksgiving food traditions! Definitely a product I recommend.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love homemade stuffing. But I save that for special occasions. For everyday dinners, we make Chicken Stove Top. I may even say that stuffing is one of my favorite foods. Stove Top is good and so easy to make. It takes five minutes. You can even make it in the microwave. Sometimes I make a little for myself and have just that for lunch. I highly recommend Stove Top Chicken.
Marie f.
Marie f.
I just love stove top and it goes great with your thanksgiving meal. It's easy to make and you can use it for a lot of different things even after the holidays. It's so tasty, it's addicting. I can't ever get enough and could almost eat the entire box, although that would be good for you and you'd feel sick afterwards, but it is that good. Yummie... thanks, kraft foods!
brisenia m.
brisenia m.
Mount Vernon, WA
Omg! this is by far the best stuffing I have had in a long time.
I found it easy and fast to make and the price was perfect it
has become a household staple in our thanksgiving menu
and its a hit whit the kids as well. I recommend this to every one
that's looking to try some thing new that's fast easy and well priced
but most of all is supper yummy!
Brenda F.
Brenda F.
Stove Top stuff comes with the seasoning already mixed in so you don't have yo worry. This stuff comes out perfect every time. My family just loves Stove Top Stuffing it's so easy to make you can have it every night. I usually get mine from Walmart cost about $2.09 a box. The chicken flavor is my family's favorite , it has the best taste chicken.
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
It's no homemade stuffing, but Kraft's Stove Top Stuffing Mix sure gets close. It's so easy to make I've been doing it since middle school. Although it can come out of the microwave or stovetop a little flat, it's really easy to just fluff-up with a fork. It hits the spot when you need a quick fix but don't have time to stuff a turkey yourself.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Parsons, WV
I am a sucker for mashed potatoes and stuffing. Stuffing is one of my favorite holiday foods. I literally could probably eat the whole box myself. The spices are perfects and the sized of the bread chunks are just right. I almost always purchase stove top stuffing because it is quick, easy, and most important it tastes delicious.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Leitchfield, KY
I love Stove Top Stuffing. It is delicious and super easy! My kids love it and so does my husband! It may not be as great as homemade, but it is a close second! I will continue to repurchase this and I keep it as a staple in my pantry! I think it goes great with lots of different meats as well, chicken, turkey, and even steak.
Michelle d.
Michelle d.
Killeen, TX
Whats your favorite meal to eat this side dish with?
Angela P.
Angela P.
Hallsboro, NC
What's your favorite flavor of Stove Top? For me, can't beat the chicken !
Ana L.
Ana L.
Hialeah, FL
I've been thinking about buying this for thanksgiving. My one concern is that it'll get soggy. Do you guys have any thoughts?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Jacksonville, FL
I've never made stuffing before, so I figured I'd try the box stuff before I decide to go crazy with the homemade stuffing. Is this kind good? Is there a better kind to start with?
Ellen U.
Ellen U.
Hewitt, NJ
what does it go great with