Kraft Stove Top Pork Stuffing Mix 6-oz. uploaded by Monica D.Kraft Stove Top Pork Stuffing Mix 6-oz. uploaded by Shawna B.

BY STOVE TOP #7 in Stuffing

Kraft stove top pork stuffing mix 6-oz. see more...

• so many of my friends have this on thanks giving day but ...2 Answers
  • How long is the prep time for this product?1 Answers
Leslie M.
I love Stove Top Stuffing because it has ASA directions on the back of the package and it is very simple to cook and it takes only a few minutes to get it done. When you have quick dinners and you want some of that taste good that this is my food of choice because it is for people that are in a hurry and have busy Lifestyles but yet want something good tasting on the table
Kylie M.
First of all the ease of making this product is wonderful. Boil water and butter on the stove, throw it tg, then fluff. Can't get any more simple than that. However of all the different flavors of stove top stuffing I always reach for the pork flavor. It seems to more more zesty and flavorful. I find some of the other flavors can be bland or just lacking that burst of herbs and flavor. The pork is what I always reach for and my family loves it.
Heather B.
Trumbull, CT
Use it every year for stuffing for Thanksgiving and it’s a staple in my family’s meal!! Affordable and great to eat all year round!! Love how it’s in every food store!!
Kylie L.
The Colony, TX
This is Always our go-to for thanksgiving. Super super easy to make and great flavor. Love the convenience and tradition that this brand provides to at home chefs everywhere! Great addition to the dinner table year round.
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
We will make everything from scratch as a family and still make this brand of stuffing. It's beyond simple to make and tastes surprisingly good considering it came out of a box. Definitely a top brand for stuffing!
Alexis C.
Tucson, AZ
I love stove top stuffing. We have it for dinner at least once a week because its easy to pair with a variety of dishes and its very quick and easy to make and the finished dish is always amazing.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
Used a box this week as my breadcrumbs in a meatloaf. It was the best ever! So many other ways to use stovetop other than it's traditional directions. Game changer in the meatloaf department!
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
One of my easy weeknight go to recipes is baked pork chops on top of a bed of Stove Top Stuffing. The pork flavor has a distinct taste. This is also one of the things I can't buy generic.
Annie D.
Oceanside, CA
An easy and affordable side dish for any type of dinner! Taste great especially for how cheap they are! and you can match the flavor with the type of meat you are cooking that night
Hope B.
Farmdale, OH
Easy to make, cheap to buy, and delicious to chow down on! I suggest this for a quick version of stuffing! Personally though I want the real deal homemade stuffing for the holiday
Wendy V.
Iron River, MI
so many of my friends have this on thanks giving day but i dont know if it tastes good so can anyone tell me if it tastes good? if so what store is the cheapest store to get it ?
Sammantha G.
Hoboken , NJ
How long is the prep time for this product?