Kraft Stove Top Pork Stuffing Mix 6-oz.

by Stove Top

#9 in Stuffing

Kraft stove top pork stuffing mix 6-oz.

so many of my friends have this on thanks giving day but i dont know if it tastes good so can anyone tell me if it tastes good? if so what store is the cheapest store to get it ?
How long is the prep time for this product?
Start your review of Kraft Stove Top Pork Stuffing Mix 6-oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Stove top is awesome i don’t care what anyone says. Easy to make and delicious will use it again!
Elizabeth M.
Slidell, LA
My husband is awesome at cooking a pork tenderloin stuffed with this flavor stuffing. We always tend to cook extra when we know friends will be stopping by for dinner. Can't go wrong and our youngest son is very picky when it comes to food, taste and texture.
Katie V.
Los Lunas, NM
This is something I always have as a staple item in my pantry. I like to stock up when it is on sale. This product can be very versatile or comforting. It’s always nice to have this to whip up when I don’t have another side in mind. I have tried other flavors but the pork one reigns supreme in taste.
Christina K.
Las Vegas, NV
1,726 reviews
I love all kind of stuffing and I love to eat it around the holidays. It is very easy to prepare. I will be buying this again.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
I can eat this all day long. I'm definitely a stuffing eater by far. Nice and fluffy, easy to make and obviously delicious.
Brooke S.
Phoenix, AZ
So tasty! We add extra sausage to it and it is the perfect addition to any thanksgiving meal. The flavor palette perfectly blends together and the texture is always great!
jenn V.
Stamford, CT
This is delicious! I cook it during the holiday, and even sometimes when it not the holiday and there nothing to really cook, great with a salad too.
Loriann M.
Thanksgiving much have. It's not thanksgiving without the stuffing and I always make sure to make plenty
Nancy Z.
Wasco, CA
I enjoy this product with pork chops it just goes perfect together and its so healthy and I would tell everyone about it. Nothing to improve here. Im tell my friends about it
Myra S.
Calhoun, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
Best stuffing mix out there. I up the butter a little, add some hot sauce, and substitute broth for water when making it. Turns out great! It’s even better if you put it under the broiler with a shot of EVOO. Cupboard staple at our house.