Kraft Stove Top Low Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken 6 oz uploaded by Bety P.

BY STOVE TOP #8 in Stuffing

Kraft stove top low sodium stuffing mix for chicken 6 oz see more...

• Does this taste as well as the traditional version?1 Answers
  • I am big on no salt just because I know sodium is so bad for you....1 Answers
  • This seems like a healthier option for a Thanksgiving staple, doe...2 Answers
Misouri A.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I don't like stuffing that is high in sodium because it ruins the whole dish it overpowers the condiments you want to add. This one is the one to get!!!!. It tastes like home made and the price tag makes it even better. For a college student this is a great option to go to when ever you want an easy option for stuffing, and gives you the chance to condiment as you wish.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
This year for thanksgiving we decided to try and make better nutritional choices, so we chose the Low Sodium Chicken Stuffing. I will say, I didn't notice any compromise in flavor from the regular stuffing, and everyone ate it just as they would any other year! I love that this fits in with my weight watchers plan too!
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Immokalee, FL
No where near as good as homemade BUT will do the trick for making some sides in a hurry. Very easy to prepare, almost fool proof. It has some good flavor to it. I can taste the artificial thyme and sage. I would recommend for days when you're in a rush. It's not bad, just not as good as the real thing.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
Delevan, NY
Honestly stuffing is one of my favorite foods. I could eat it with every meal. One thing I don't like though is mushy homemade stuffing. Stovetop stuffing is magical because it is like homemade stuffing but without the mush. The flavor is great. And it doesn't take long to make at all.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Richmond, VA
I recently started a low sodium diet for health and love this low sodium brand. I can't even tell the difference from the regular product and was so glad I did. Food Lion always carries the best products so I knew they would have it. I have told all of my friends and family about it!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Green Bay, WI
I looooooove stuffing, and I'm the type of person that eats it almost year round! It's so simple to prepare, so it's easy to throw together for a quick meal. It's affordable for any budget and has a great flavor. My family always uses this brand and I will continue to recommend it
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
I don't know what it is about boxed stuffing that immediately takes me into Thanksgiving, but this stuff is delicious. I don't make it nearly enough and usually only eat it around Thanksgiving time, but this stuff is delicious and is always one of my favorite parts of the meal.
Yarrow R.
Yarrow R.
Manchester, Maine
I absolutely LOVE that Stove Top offers a Low Sodium option and there's No Skimping on Taste.
Delicious, fluffy and it's hard to share because it's so delicious. Easy to prepare and a great re-heat (if any leftovers make it into the refrigerator!!). Thank You Stove Top. YUM.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
I can't wait to get home and get prepping for the holidays. This time of year I keep stuffing on hand as a special side dish. It's readily available at the grocer so it's truly a grab and go. I like that it's low in sodium so it doesn't change flavor of dishes I add it to.
Christa A.
Christa A.
Pikeville, KY
Love, love, love Stove Top stuffing! It is a product that isn't expensive and the quality is wonderful each time. We use this product often in our house and to be honest it's everyone's favorite. I will definitely purchase again. You can never go wrong with Stove Top!
Nat F.
Nat F.
This seems like a healthier option for a Thanksgiving staple, does it have the same classic flavor as the normal sodium? or can you tell that a swap was made? Is it worth the switch?
anna p.
anna p.
mableton, GA
I am big on no salt just because I know sodium is so bad for you. For those of you that have used this do you really consider it being a healthier option?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Does this taste as well as the traditional version?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried the low sodium stuffing?