BY STOVE TOP #7 in Stuffing

Aside from being a delicious side dish and a holiday staple, Kraft Stove Top Chicken Stuffing is a perfect recipe starter and one of the most versatile ingredients in your pantry. This particular pack gives you even more benefits and convenience by including eight individual 6 oz. boxes. Make one box at a time, or all eight at once. Discover Stove Top meal ideas at stovetop.com and remember, the possibilities are endless with Kraft Stove Top Chicken Stuffing. see more...

• Im tryin to decide what isnbest to use for dressing i usually mak...3 Answers
  • Where can i get the 8 box pack??9 Answers
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Stove top stuffing isn't homemade, but it's the next best thing! For coming out of a box it's really delicious! It's super easy and fast to cook this as well. This is a quick add on to any meal. I very highly recommend stove top stuffing not only for its taste but for its convenience as well.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I love this stuff. My mom homemade stuffing this Thanksgiving and I was honestly disappointed. This is my favorite brand hands down. It tastes so freaking delicious. I don’t even care that it comes out of a box!
Michelle C.
We love kraft stove top stuffing for every day use. It's alot easier to make when theta not big family dinners going on, these make the perfect amount for a house hold. It tastes amazing and it's full of flavor😍
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I don't really like stuffing but its a must to go with Turkey and thanksgiving so especially at this time of year. Store bought boxed and dehydrated stuffing can go very wrong very fast. It usually ends up being this sloppy, wet and gooshy mess. But not with stove top. They always somehow manage to keep the perfect amount of softness and fresh crunch. They are the brand to top all brands of stuffing and I wouldn't buy any other store brought boxed brand than this. Nor would I recommend any other.
Maureen r.
Fairfield il
When I think of stuffing Stovetop always win. It is second to my parents homemade stuffing. I have a busy family and making this stuffing in minutes makes a big difference. Another good point is the taste it is really delicious especially with some turkey gravy. I think the spices in it make it just right. Sometimes we eat it on a regular day not just holidays as a side dish.
Lauren M.
You can't go wrong with Stove Top stuffing. It has great flavor, and great consistency when following the directions. If I don't make mine fully homemade, this is the stuffing I'll always reach for.
Angela P.
Springfield , OR
We’ve used this brand for quite sometime now and quite frankly i think it’s the best! Super easy to colook and it’s affordable! I love the flavor and quality and i would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Selena L.
Austin , TX
My favorite side dish on cold days. Reminds me of when I was growing up. I thought I was so grown up. I bought a box of stove top and some chicken tenders(frozen) and made my parents and brother a home cooked meal. I think in was about 12. When I cook this it makes me feel good and remind and of those days. It easy to make and everyone loves it.
kim t.
Arlington, VA
Kraft Stove top stuffing isn't all bad. It's easy to make and doesn't take a lot of time to cook. I just follow the directions on the box and it turns out great everytime. I would love to make homemade stuffing one day but Stove Top is my go to when I need stuffing. Nothing wrong with quick and easy products to complete your meal.
Debbie H.
08754
Stovetop us my families go to for stuffing and this great bundle package is available at my local B.J.S. It makes it so convenient for me when I go shopping to by it in bulk seeing as my family really enjoys Stovetop. I definitely recommend this product and buying it in the 8pk.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Where can i get the 8 box pack??
Lacey M.
Pine bluff, AR
Im tryin to decide what isnbest to use for dressing i usually make my own but im kinda wanting to make things a little easier whats the best product best to use? Thanks in advance