BY KRAFT

Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
Kraft mac and cheese brings me back to my childhood and will always be my favorite. I love that these come in an easy to cook cup that just needs water and popped in the microwave. I'm a terrible cook so these are a great instant meal. They are also great for work lunches. I love that they have Star Wars shapes because they are my favorite movies and I'll never be too old for fun shaped macaroni.
beth s.
Worcester, MA
The mac and cheese tasted good but it had a very unpleasant look. i don't know why but after following all of the directions my mac and cheese looked like yellow snot. it was very unappetizing.
Bree I.
An amazing lunch! And plus it has Star Wars characters on it. So you can't go wrong with that.
April C.
Chesapeake
Easy Mac is a go to for my little ones. They love the shapes and they love the flavor!
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
Oh man we buy these for the kids when we don't have dinner ready on time when it's a busy day from hockey to ballet to gymnastics this is the perfect fast semi treat
Trina M.
Royston, GA
Are these any good, since its microcups?