Kraft Stacked White Cheddar Salami with Black Pepper Cheese & Meat Snack 5 ct Bag

BY KRAFT

britney h.
Weslaco, TX
Mmm these are so good! My mom always sends me to the grocery store & when she does she makes me go buy some of these! That's her favorite snack & hey it can be yours also!
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
You have to try this cheese I know it looks a bit crazy but it's delicious they come in a pack I believe I paid 3.74 my kids liked them too
Sandra H.
Sweet and tart taste perfect for a lunch time snack. Bought from HEB in Wharton. Very satisfied. Will defiantly buy again.
Sineah A.
Whangarei
I love love love this product! Very delicious and ticks all the boxes. Very inexpensive for a luxury item but I still only purchase as a treat for myself. I have recommended this product to all family and friends.