BY KRAFT

Jenn N.
Oakhill
These are so good.I buy them and put them in my sons lunch for school everyday.I don't know how to describe the taste other then delicious!!!
Hernan H.
8952 NW 24th Terrace Doral, Florida 33172
ESPECTACULAR, me mata esta marca es de las mejores no tengo nada encontra de ella pero dios, mandenme un camion de esto a mi casa
Doaa S.
I really love this product❤❤I can't imagine my life without it👌👑It also has a very high quality❤❤❤🎁
Hannah M.
I always snack on these while I'm just sitting in my room or in the car on a trip. This brand has great flavors to choose from.