Kraft SpongeBob Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 4-1.9 oz. Microcups uploaded by Andrea C.

BY KRAFT #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

1 Multi-pack = 4 - 1.9 oz (54 g) cups [7.6 oz (216 g)]; Macaroni and Cheese Dinner - Nickelodeon SpongeBob Square Pants. Ready in 3 1/2 minutes! function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2100002917'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I'm a broke, hungry college student and these are perfect!" in 1 review
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
These are amazing.  There is very little preparation to make them.  Just add water and microwave.  They are smooth and cream when finished.  It is a nice hot snack for after school if you have little ones.  They are just the right size.  I would recommend to family and friends.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't know what it is about the SpongeBob shape that makes this mac-and-cheese infinitely more delicious than the regular - but it is one of the world's most wild, unanswered mysteries. I started eating these in college (since they were cheap, filling and delicious) and I still can't refuse adding them to the cart when I pass them in the grocery store. I'm not typically a fan of boxed, packaged or "just add water" type foods, but these little guys are delicious!
Priscilla T.
Youngstown , OH
My son loves these!!! So simple and easy to make and did I mention quick. Does take a while to cool down after. Taste just like if you were to make it on the stove top. Love the shape ones for my son. I always have these in my house!
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Yummy Mac and cheese deliciousness. Small servings that are perfect for the little ones. Affordable. Kraft knows Mac and cheese. Fun shapes for the kids. Love that it’s a 4 Pack. Repeat customers. Highly recommend.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
My toddler loves these and they are great to keep on hand for a quick  lunch when we are running from one place to another. Seeing Spongebob get my daughter so excited to eat!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
My kids loves these and I eat them to. I'm so glad they made these little cups. Makes lunch easier with kids some times. I bought at Walmart for less than $4. Taste great and the kids love it. Very easy to make , just add water and pop in the microwave then add the cheese.
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
These are a must in my house. My 2yo loves Mac n cheese alongside every other toddler I know of. I like the convenience of these cups as well because it is just the right portion for my little one, with the boxes I feel like some of it goes to waste.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
My kids just love this brand of Mac & cheese 🧀 we buy ares at Walmart super center we get them every week for the kids the kids eat this once a day for lunch it’s a good value I recommend it your kids well love them !
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
I love these little cups. They are a perfect snack or lunch item. I also love the little shapes. This Mac and cheese tastes totally different than the original Mac and cheese that comes in the box, which is probably a good thing.
Nancy K.
Is the taste different from the regular Kraft box?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How many college students would eat this?
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
Oh bouy! I need this! Haha
Nancy K.
Do the shapes actually stay intact after heating or is it more blobs than actual spongebob shapes?
Kayla P.
Mount Pearl, NL
These look awesome and something my son would love! Does anyone know what stores in Canada carry these? Thanks :)