Kraft SpongeBob Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 4-1.9 oz. Microcups uploaded by Andrea C.

BY KRAFT #4 in Macaroni & Cheese

1 Multi-pack = 4 - 1.9 oz (54 g) cups [7.6 oz (216 g)]; Macaroni and Cheese Dinner - Nickelodeon SpongeBob Square Pants. Ready in 3 1/2 minutes! function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2100002917'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I'm a broke, hungry college student and these are perfect!" in 1 review
Athena B.
These little individual macaroni and cheese cups were a lifesaver when I was working and I needed a quick lunch or just something to quickly make that would be some substance. They taste great all it takes is a few minutes in the microwave with some water and cheese and you are ready to go it's also great for real quick like meals for your kids and yourself on nights that you don't feel like cooking I think it's just a really great tasting convenient some what kind of meal.
Rebekah L.
West Palm Bch, FL
These macaroni and cheese microwavablr cups are a life saver. I was babysitting for 5 children and had these in my pantry. Kids devoured them and thought I was the greatest babysitter I would buy only this brand I did buy a generic brand the next time I was babysitting the same children. It was a FAIL. No one ate they even asked me where did I buy them. Kids know Kraft is the best I generally don’t cook and these cups were so easy to make the perfect Mac n cheese
Amanda W.
Even though I’m in my 20s, I’m still a sucker for anything in fun shapes. these taste great and are super entertaining because of the shape they’re in. They’re super easy to make, just add water and microwave for 2 minutes or something. Then add the cheese and serve! Great when you’re in a rush.
Valerie M.
Albany, OH
These are SO convenient. I take these to work and class with me. If I get hungry, it just takes water and a microwave. It’s super easy to prepare and is small enough to fit in your bag! I would recommend to any friends who are on the go.
Brittany H.
I don’t buy these often but when I do my daughter loves them. We only eat them about 1 time month or less. The flavor is food and it’s quick and easy to make. I know it’s not the healthiest option and that is why she only gets it every so often but sometimes you need to get out quickly
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
I'm a mother of 3 kids so I like buying quick and easy things to make. The plus side is that it's very cheesey which my kids love. I also like it's in little containers so it's enough for each child not to much nor to little bit. I usually buy this at Walmart.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I don't know what it is about the SpongeBob shape that makes this mac-and-cheese infinitely more delicious than the regular - but it is one of the world's most wild, unanswered mysteries. I started eating these in college (since they were cheap, filling and delicious) and I still can't refuse adding them to the cart when I pass them in the grocery store. I'm not typically a fan of boxed, packaged or "just add water" type foods, but these little guys are delicious!
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I always buy these for my daughter, they’re simple and easy to make when I’m busy and need a quick lunch for her or on the go plus she loves the shapes and the taste is great. They’re very affordable and you can find them at the grocery store
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
The cartoon shaped mac and cheese are my favorite, especially when in these perfectly portioned containers. They cook quickly with only water in the microwave. I would definitely recommend this product that can be found at Meijer!
Kathleen H.
Dayton, OH
I buy my daughters these all the time they really love them at Kroger’s they also love the fact that it’s sponge bob. Super easy to make you just fill it up with water pop in the microwave put the cheese in it and then serve with like chicken nuggets or maybe a PBandJ
Nancy K.
Is the taste different from the regular Kraft box?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How many college students would eat this?
Cassie P.
St, NL
Oh bouy! I need this! Haha
Nancy K.
Do the shapes actually stay intact after heating or is it more blobs than actual spongebob shapes?
Kayla P.
Mount Pearl , NL
These look awesome and something my son would love! Does anyone know what stores in Canada carry these? Thanks :)