Kraft SpongeBob Shapes Macaroni & Cheese Dinner 4-1.9 oz. Microcups uploaded by Andrea C.

BY KRAFT #12 in Macaroni & Cheese

1 Multi-pack = 4 - 1.9 oz (54 g) cups [7.6 oz (216 g)]; Macaroni and Cheese Dinner - Nickelodeon SpongeBob Square Pants. Ready in 3 1/2 minutes! function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=2100002917'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I'm a broke, hungry college student and these are perfect!" in 1 review
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Foodie Expert
I don't know what it is about the SpongeBob shape that makes this mac-and-cheese infinitely more delicious than the regular - but it is one of the world's most wild, unanswered mysteries. I started eating these in college (since they were cheap, filling and delicious) and I still can't refuse adding them to the cart when I pass them in the grocery store. I'm not typically a fan of boxed, packaged or "just add water" type foods, but these little guys are delicious!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Foodie Expert
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Jen C.
Waukegan , IL
Foodie Expert
My kids loves these and I eat them to. I'm so glad they made these little cups. Makes lunch easier with kids some times. I bought at Walmart for less than $4. Taste great and the kids love it. Very easy to make , just add water and pop in the microwave then add the cheese.
Amy H.
Dover, OH
Foodie Expert
I will only eat instant macaroni and cheese when it has a fun shape! Something about the noodles is just better! These are essential to the college dorm experience. They’re extremely easy to make and store, and they taste delicious. They’re also affordable on a budget.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Foodie Expert
My kids just love this brand of Mac & cheese 🧀 we buy ares at Walmart super center we get them every week for the kids the kids eat this once a day for lunch it’s a good value I recommend it your kids well love them !
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I love these little cups. They are a perfect snack or lunch item. I also love the little shapes. This Mac and cheese tastes totally different than the original Mac and cheese that comes in the box, which is probably a good thing.
ⓓⓔⓐⓝⓝⓐ❤️ D.
Philadelphia , PA
Foodie Expert
Love this mac and cheese! I swear I lived on it my first year of college.  It is so simple to make and ready very fast.  Also, the shapes always make it taste better lol!
Michael B.
Westminster, CA
Something about the shapes just gives Kraft Macaroni and Cheese a better taste. Maybe its just a different texture or maybe it traps more cheese inside each noodle, but I just enjoy it way more. Sponge Bob, Ninja Turtles, Star Wars... any of the shapes will do for me. Some people don't like the insta-Mac in the cups, but I like it. Easy clean up and quick preparation works out great for me. I recommend the shapes over the classic elbows and don't be afraid to give these cups a try over the traditional box.
Emily O.
Saginaw, MI
Foodie Expert
I am a grown adult and I still obsess over the shapes mac and cheese easy mac. For whatever reason I swear that it tastes better than the regular noodles. At work I like to pack lunches and these are the perfect addition. They warm up quickly and all you need is water to microwave it. It tastes pretty similar to cooking it on the stove and I buy them all of the time.
Cortny U.
Edinburg, PA
Foodie Expert
These are a necessity in our house. Lol. We have a one year old and two year old and Mac & Cheese cups are perfect for lunch or dinner when we just have no clue what to make or when the kids are being a bit fussy. They only take 3:00 in the microwave, a short trip to he freezer to cool down, and they are good to go. I personally like these better than the macaroni and cheese from the box! The Spongebob shapes are super fun for the kids too!
Nancy K.
Foodie Expert
Is the taste different from the regular Kraft box?
Nancy K.
Foodie Expert
Do the shapes actually stay intact after heating or is it more blobs than actual spongebob shapes?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
How many college students would eat this?
Cassie P.
St. John's, NL
Oh bouy! I need this! Haha
Kayla P.
Mount Pearl, NL
Foodie Expert
These look awesome and something my son would love! Does anyone know what stores in Canada carry these? Thanks :)