Kraft Spirals Macaroni & Cheese Dinner

Kraft Spirals Macaroni and Cheese DinnerGet ready to drown into a mighty pool of cheese and cream with Kraft Spirals Macaroni and Cheese Dinner; dipped in extravagant cheesy sauce. Crafted with care from USA for the people who are in love with extra cheese. Once you start eating, you will not be able to resist this thick and cheezy meal.Love at First Crazy BiteIt's rich in taste with velvety cream and lip-licking cheese to appease your undying cravings for a cheesy - creamy bite. The pleasing fragrance in the air will magnetize you to your seat until you gobble up every last portion. So what are you waiting for? Grab a box and satisfy your cravings now! Introducing an exotic range of Spirals Macaroni and Cheese Dinner with premium quality The all new spirals contains 250 calories, 1g saturated fat, 580mg sodium and 7g sugar per 1/2 box (unprepared) The enriched pasta product consist of thick cheesy sauce tantalizing your taste buds About 2 servings per container A product from USA INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED PASTA (WHEAT FLOUR, DURUM FLOUR, NIACIN, FERROUS SULFATE [IRON], THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID); CHEESE SAUCE MIX (WHEY, MILKFAT, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SALT, SODIUM TRIPHOSPHATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, WITH PAPRIKA, TURMERIC, AND ANNATTO ADDED FOR COLOR, ENZYMES, CHEESE CULTURE)

Is it good product?
Which store can I find with the pest price?
Alguien que haya probado este producto ¿lo recomienda?, lo pregunto porque soy fan de los macarrones con queso, pero nunca he comido los de esta marca. ¡Gracias por sus respuestas!
Start your review of Kraft Spirals Macaroni & Cheese Dinner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...ground beef and toss it in (after you drain it, duh), or cut up nuked hot dogs and chunk 'em in.” in 21 reviews
“...him to eat one thing, one time it was PB&J and another time it was "The blue box Mommy!".” in 18 reviews
“Quick and easy to make, and it's always a delicious dish whether its your entire lunch, a side dish, or a snack.” in 18 reviews
“...whip up a quick lunch or need a dinner side it goes a long way and it tastes great.” in 15 reviews
“I never knew how much I had an appreciation for Kraft Mac and Cheese until I went under a college student budget and tried the generic stuff.” in 14 reviews
Galesville , WI
This mac and cheese is what I grew up with and I probably still eat it twice a month. Its cheesy and Delicious and filling. Its easy to make cheap to buy and so gooooooooooooooood. I love Mac and chesse
Love this Mac & Cheese! It is just so good! I know some say there is no difference between Kraft and generic brands but there totally is! Love how easy it is to make! Decently priced and delicious, yes please!
Old Hickory, TN
Even though making homemade (aka pasta and cheese) is better. There is something nostalgic about having a box of this. It's easy to prepare and is a great comfort food for wintry nights.
Akron, OH
I grew up on this, I live by this. It will always be my favorite even when people tell me it is the worst brand. I buy this frequently and it's always affordable. Just this weekend, I went to the store and a 5 pack was $3.49 AND it had a manufacturer coupon for another $1 off, so that was awesome! I don't follow the recipe exactly as I feel the cheese sauce can get too runny. I add the amount of butter that is on the box, but I only add a splash of milk, to my liking, and that's perfect!
Who doesn't love Kraft? I don't think I've met a single soul who doesn't. It's great to give to kids, for kids to cook, for a snack, whatever you need it for it'll work out perfectly. The only two problems I have with it though is the price and the fact that the box tells you to put way too much milk into it. The amount of milk it tells you to put in makes a macaroni soup and it isn't as cheesy as if you were to put around half of what the box says (the box says to add 1/4th a cup milk)
Corp Christi, TX
Yummy. So easy to make and so easy to demolish without even thinking twice. My kids always loved Mac and Cheese like this. It was years before they knew there was any other kind out there.
Rio Rancho , NM
This is an all time favorite in my household, we barley buy it anymore because of us trying to eat healthier and we started making our own meals but this stuff is always a winner!
Lakeside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
There’s something special about Kraft Mac and cheese. No matter what other brands I’ve tried I always come back to Kraft and I swear my kids will only eat kraft. The bonus is how easy it is to find, the affordability and how easy it is to make
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Perfect and easy dinner for when you don't feel like figuring out what to make. I like having a box around for when I get home from a vacation so I don't need to rush to food shop.
Tipp City, OH
Love this stuff! Mac N Cheese is one of my favorite go-to comfort foods and Kraft always hits the spot! It is so affordable and has amazing flavor. Even the leftovers are good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Brett I. i think one of our kids could live on this and if the other one would try it would want it like the other one.