BY KRAFT #42 in Sauces

Kraft Sandwhich Spread, 15 oz, 2 pk see more...

Charolette G.
Clintwood
Review for: Sandwich Spread, Sandwich Spread 15 oz more...
Kraft Specialty Sauces Sandwich Spread 24 Oz Jar This is a family favorite at our house. I use this in a variety of ways. I do like this on burgers, sandwiches & sometimes on a BLT sandwich. Most of the time you can find it at Walmart, and most local grocery stores seem to carry it as well. I'll definitely be buying more of this sandwich spread in the future.
TessaWilliam E.
Orange
i love ths pickled spread. Love adding it to my eggsalad sandwich and even for my hotdogs and sandwiches,good taste spread. I love it.I cant remember how many times i bought ths product but been using it for like 2 years now
Amy E.
Love it. I love it onburgers or on a sandwich. Just adds a little kick. Love the flavor and texture. Reminds me of the sauce on a big mac. Value and price are reasonable. I purchased it at walmart.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Great amazing delicious flavor love this mayo it has olive oil totally delicious definitely recommend this
Zahra a.
Dubai, Al qusais 3
Im eat this often in my break fast whenever i got to uni this is the best flavour im in love with it yummy tummy break fast🤓🤓

back