BY KRAFT #9 in Tartar Sauce

• "Wouldn't have fish sticks without it." in 1 review
  • "This is pretty good for fat free...a little sweeter than the real thing but tastes fine otherwise." in 1 review
Sarah E.
Bellaire, TX
Obviously there is going to be a difference between fat free and regular tartar sauce. This is pretty good for fat free...a little sweeter than the real thing but tastes fine otherwise.
Heather L.
Hoover, AL
I tried this and it was just ok, nothing to write home about. Honestly, i would recommend whipping up your own tarter sauce over purchasing this....Two thumbs down.
Holly H.
Upper Sandsky, OH
My family and I prefer this saice over any other even much more expensive brands. It has just the right combination of flavors we like.
Elise G.
Midvale, UT
This is our favorite tartar sauce. I can't tell the difference in Fat free and regular. Wouldn't have fish sticks without it.
Tami P.
I love kraft products and this one doesn't disappoint! Tastes great and is probably one of my favorite brands of tartar sauce.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
I prefer to make my own tartar sauce but when I don't this is the next best thing. Having a fat free option is awesome.
Yolanda D.
East Chicago, IN
I love Kraft tartar sauce. Not sure about the fat free. I think I'll stick with the regular from now on.
Christy H.
Las Vegas, NV
This is our go to tartar sauce. Sometimes we go for the store brand but it's never as good.
cristina c.
I love tarter sauce and this is a very yummy one too i love kraft in general
Becky H.
London, ['', '', '']
This is a great tasting tartar sauce that should be in every frisge for those meal times where you are having fish for dinner! Not as sweet as other tartar sauces as this tartar sauce has a more dill pickle taste-love it on French Fries as well as on onion rings!