Kraft Southwest Ranch Dressing 15.8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by hien L.

BY KRAFT

J.L. Kraft Taco Bell Southwest Ranch Dressing & Dip: 130 calories per 2 tablespoons Low cholesterol see more...

Lindsey K.
This is one of those products that you buy not really knowing what to do with it but when you find something you end up really liking it. I use it as a spread on chicken and pepperjack sandwiches, as well as drizzled on grilled chicken white pizza and it tastes superb! I haven't yet tried it on salads but I can see it being really good on a bed of lettuce with black beans and corn. If you love ranch and are looking to try something new I think this would be a good product to experiment with.
Khat S.
I put this on salad, sandwiches, burgers fries. You can make a sauce out of it. So versatile and it’s no more than 3 bucks. Local grocery store, not like in Walgreens or anything like that. You gotta go to the big boy like Walmart or acme.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I love anything spicy and this sounded perfect for me. I was a little disappointed. It was not as good as I expected, but I think I prefer adding hot sauce to my favorite ranch dressing instead, but like I said I love spicy!
Roni-Jean R.
Fayetteville
Honestly my review is probably worthless to you if you're considering trying this dressing. I love spicy foods, but really don't prefer ranch in general, I only tried this because my boyfriend insisted. And I regret it.
Maica W.
GA
This was my first time purchasing Kraft Southwest Ranch 15.8 fl. Oz bottle, and I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't pricey at all and you get your moneys worth. It tastes really good and like a lot of dressings it was very creamy. I will definitely purchase again but I will buy a smaller bottle.
Sarah C.
One of my favorite dressings to have on hand in our home! It is delicious and can be used for salads, chicken, pork, dips, etc. It is a good product from a brand name with a reasonable price!
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
This dressing is great on chicken salads. I like to add black beans, corn, salsa, and tortilla strips and use this dressing. It has a great kick, but not overpowering. Very good!
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Honestly this was a disappointment. We love southwest flavors and figured we would give this one a shot. We tried it and definitely tossed it right after. The flavor was what we wanted at all. I was more of a fake tasting ranch with a little kick than any southwest flavor we wanted. We will not be buying this again and we don’t recommend it.
Carol F.
Burton, MI
Great product at a reasonable price. I paired this with a leftover avocado chicken salad I had purchased from Wendy’s. A couple nights later, I made my own avocado salad with this dressing and it tasted way better than the previous one from Wendy’s.
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
If you like a little kick in your food and aren’t afraid of some spice then this is a must try! It has a hint of a Smokey and spicy flavor that reminds me of chipotle.