Kraft Southwest Ranch Dressing 15.8 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by hien L.

BY KRAFT #50 in Salad Dressing

J.L. Kraft Taco Bell Southwest Ranch Dressing & Dip: 130 calories per 2 tablespoons Low cholesterol see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicza S.
Gibsonton, FL
Honestly this was a disappointment. We love southwest flavors and figured we would give this one a shot. We tried it and definitely tossed it right after. The flavor was what we wanted at all. I was more of a fake tasting ranch with a little kick than any southwest flavor we wanted. We will not be buying this again and we don’t recommend it.
Brooke D.
Peabody, MA
I love anything spicy and this sounded perfect for me. I was a little disappointed. It was not as good as I expected, but I think I prefer adding hot sauce to my favorite ranch dressing instead, but like I said I love spicy!
Hannah S.
Mansfield, OH
Everything you could ask for in a southwest ranch. Creamy but a lil spicy. I like it on chicken or on salad. I got it at Kroger. Good value but also terrible for you but so is every ranch so can’t complain to much
Maica W.
GA
This was my first time purchasing Kraft Southwest Ranch 15.8 fl. Oz bottle, and I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't pricey at all and you get your moneys worth. It tastes really good and like a lot of dressings it was very creamy. I will definitely purchase again but I will buy a smaller bottle.
Sarah C.
One of my favorite dressings to have on hand in our home! It is delicious and can be used for salads, chicken, pork, dips, etc. It is a good product from a brand name with a reasonable price!
Courtney M.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
This is a tasty dressing. It's not my favorite but a great tasting dressing none the less. It is creamy and adds a great zing to my salad! Definitely worth a try!
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
If you like a little kick in your food and aren’t afraid of some spice then this is a must try! It has a hint of a Smokey and spicy flavor that reminds me of chipotle.
CamUnbothered g.
love this brand mainly because it is so affordable a s always on sell...i like this dressing on taco salads ,it has the flavor to enhance and bring the salad together
Caroline L.
Metairie, LA
I love southwest ranch! It’s a perfect zing and goes great with so many things! I bought this from Walmart and I’m so glad that I did! It has great flavor and I actually used it with some Mac and cheese to give it a little extra flavor and loved it!
Shelby V.
This is so good with chicken! Helps change up the flavor and keep things interesting! I can’t have very much of it though because it isn’t made of very healthy ingredients. If only these products contained less sugar, dairy, and chemicals!