BY KRAFT #17 in Cheese

Snackables - delicious dairy goodness in every bite. see more...

Courtney G.
Northport
One of kids favorite after school snacks. Good price . Tastes good. I have to keep this in the house .  My kids think it's cool how you can peel the cheese or just bite a chunk off. It's healthy and good for them .  There are other kinds of flavors out there and other brands but I always end up buying this one.
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like to eat this whenever they give it to us in school, it is a little bit dry though. It is good if you want to share some with your friends because of the strings you could give to others. I think this is good for toddlers they would really enjoy this product!
Cammy B.
Washington
It's string cheese, what's not to like? Throw one in the lunchbox, eat one with an apple for a snack, or wrap pizza dough around them to make cheese sticks! This brand is good, and I've never had any complaints about them. I'll continue buying this.
Majda M.
The company of string cheese: mozzarella string cheese to be exact. This product is apart of my daily grocery list. This is the only string cheese I buy because of the quality and my love for the product. I always recommend it for snacking.
Andrea A.
Barboursville , WV
In my house we are cheese people! We love the kraft brand and buy it religiously. I love this cheese personally and have eaten since I was a little kid. It’s so easy for the folks in my house to run in and get cheese quick! 10/10 would recommend
Kayla W.
blue springs
This is a great snack for the adults or kids. Walmart has. A great variety of the different flavors of string cheeses. It’s a very healthy snack. Much better than the sugar loaded snacks. My kids love this and always ask for more.
Shyatesa R.
Totally eatable but not the best cheese you can get. I prefer local co op brands but these are a great treat and easy to eat. Who doesn’t love peeling their food. I love wrapping them around pickles. Kind of weird but delicious!
Ashlee W.
I used to love string cheeses when I was younger and now I buy these for my nephew. They're a better snack for him than say, a bowl of chips. I got them at my local Walmart and I will for sure buy them again once he runs out.
The cheese is pretty good it has a good flavor I bought it at Walmart. I ate this every day for lunch in 3 rd grade it has great flavor. Compared to other cheeses I have had this is the creamiest and I really like it .
Ashley W.
Atlanta
This string cheese is very delicious. It doesn’t seem processed like some other cheeses. It is super stringy and I just love it. The flavor is amazing and e buy this all the time. My kids take it to school as snack.