BY KRAFT #7 in Cottage Cheese

Donald K.
Elizabeth
Nice Sweet and Creamy but almost too soft  so only 4 stars  only a few stores carry it so not a regular consumer except when on road near where its sold
Selena P.
Albertville, AL
I love cottage cheese very much and eat it as a snack at least once a week! I personally don't prefer the 4% milkfat as it is pretty thick..my personal favorite is the 2% milkfat. It seems to be the perfect texture and taste. Overall this is my preferred brand of cottage cheese :)
Karen S.
Lemoore, CA
Being pregnant this is my go to snack! When ever I feel the need to eat I reach for my Cottage cheese. It's a healthier filling snack!! Absolutely delicious to add peaches, mandarin oranges or a variety of other fruits!
Audra P.
Moses Lake, WA
Love love this cottage cheese. So yummy my favorite way is either all natural pie toppings or pepper and just straight up. Its a great price and anyone can afford this. No real cons I absolutely love this cottage cheese.
Nicole W.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
As far as cottage cheese goes this is pretty standard, I do prefer large curd but this one was just fine. There is nothing about this particular brand that would prompt me to have to purchase it again. Unless of course there were a good sale going ;)
Emilee L.
This product fills my mid-morning snack every single day. Its incredibly soft, creamy and sweet and is just amazing when mixed with berries or pineapple. Packed with protein and low in calories, its great to fill an empty stomach and not make you feel guilty. highly recommend.
Deliliah H.
Cottage cheese is not only healthy but taste good too. You can eat it with pineapples or just solo with a tad of pepper. I like to eat it both ways plus many other ways too.
Danica C.
Lake Villa, IL
It tastes delicious, fresh, and healthy! It's low-fat too! It's very affordable. It's good to eat if you want to stay fit. I got this in Wal-Mart so I can save money.
Christy H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love cottage cheese. It is really good with fresh fruit. Cottage cheese is loaded with protein which I love. Makes a great snack or topping on a meal.
LEAR17614 Emmy R.

It is an excellent product because it contains little fat and keeps us healthy and eating something that is to our liking with a wonderful flavor