Kraft Small Curd 2% Milkfat Lowfat Cottage Cheese 16 oz. Tub uploaded by Rosauri P.

BY KRAFT #2 in Cottage Cheese

• "Its always fresh and taste as it should when i buy!" in 1 review
Noa W.
I really love cottage cheese! It's so good and so healthy too. It has so many benefits. This one is very good if you compare to others. I bought it a a local supermarket and recommend this one to others!
Olivia S.
Cottage cheese is one of my favorite, go-to, healthy snacks throughout the day. I love to add a little bit of fruit or seasoned salt. It's fulfilling, creamy and the curds are just the right size compared to other brands with extremely large curds or minuscule curds that make it seem like old milk. Definitely recommend Kraft Small Curd cottage cheese!
Allie V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this cottage cheese. I usually make a concoction and honey and mixed berries with it and tastes so divine. Reasonable price and it will last you a few days. I have tried this many times and I always go back to it. I purchase this at supermarkets like food 4 less, smart and final, or costo.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Its really good, my kids like to eat it my mom likes it too. easy on the tummy and a great way to get dairy into your diet. always good quality and enjoyable. taste is rich and creamy and high quality. you can add fruit to it too and its pretty good. yum
I really like the small curds in this cottage cheese. This is a healthy addition and you can have it anytime of the day. The flavor is really creamy and not bitter at all! I put pepper on it and sometimes I do add peaches. I would recommend it to others.
Joan R.
Pekin, IL
Cottage cheese is fantastic first of all! It is good for you too. I am a repeat consumer of cottage cheese. It tastes so good and will never disappoint. It does taste like other cottage cheeses. It doesn't have a distinct taste. I would buy again.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Never met a cottage cheese I didn't like. Kraft is a great brand and didn't let me know. Great taste and good for you. Win/win situation. Use it for breakfast often and also as a snack before bed. I honestly prefer a a large curd, but this is def. tasty irregardless .
Farah S.
Perfect healthy protein full snack. Love eating mine with fruit in it like berries or pineapple. It's not weird tasting like fat free cottage cheese and also not too fattening like 4% milk fat cottage cheese. It's the perfect medium and still rich and creamy.
Vika S.
Love it. If I could only have one dairy product for the rest of my life, COTTAGE CHEESE!!! It tastes so good! I live it on breads or crackers. But the best way is for breakfast with diced peaches the ones from a can and some cereal on top for crunchiness.
Danielle H.
I use this to make my lasagna and stuffed shells it is a great product I really prefer the small curd cottage cheese over the ricotta cheese I will be purchasing this item again I always purchase it at Walmart and I highly recommend this for anyone