BY KRAFT FOODS

17 extra thin slices. A serving is 3 slices. see more...

Maggie O.
Maggie O.
Chaska, MN
I love how these cheese slices are slightly thinner than normal, which means they are fewer calories. Honestly, I can't really tell the difference between the thicker slices and thinner slices once they are on my sandwich, so the thinner slices are great--less calories and since there are more slices in the package, they are less expensive as well.
Sydney M.
Sydney M.
Perfect for sandwiches! I've been trying to make healthier sandwiches and these slim cut slices are really helping! I don't want to deprive myself if the deliciousness of cheese, but do want to cut back. These slices give the perfect flavor with way less total fat and cholesterol being added
Liz S.
Liz S.
Our family loves Colby Jack cheese and these slim slices are a nice snack. It is not very often that we each cheese slices on our food we usually eat them on their own as a snack. The price is comparable to other brands. I have bought this product a few times and will continue to do so.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Lakewood, OH
Yummmmmy. Love cheese. Haha. I think it tastes good for a snack, part of a meal or to make something. If you wrap a crust around it, throw it in the oven, you have a melted cheese stick! Cheese itself is not healthy, ever. But it's something everyone should keep in the fridge.
Rawan H.
Rawan H.
Dearborn, MI
I lovvvveeeee colby jack cheese, and this Kraft slim cut pack makes it so easy to grab a slice and just munch on it. Not only that but they are thinly sliced so you don't feel like you overdid it with that one slice. Tastes great grilled cheese style as well!
Geneva M.
Geneva M.
Cheese lover right here! I do have a slight problem when it comes to cheese... there is never enough! Currently trying... key word trying... to do better with my food choices and the kraft slim is great and doesn't make me feel guilty for eating cheese!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite cheese for sandwiches! I love Colby jack cheese and the thin slices are the best. You used to only be able to get thinly sliced if you bought at the deli, but now it's much more affordable without having to wait in line. Love this cheese.
Kaitie F.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
Mm we love Colby jack cheese! Great with sausage and peppers for breakfast. Used to buy this pretty often but haven't picked any up in a while. A little more expensive than American cheese but worth it because it tastes so much better!
DeAnna W.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
I have tried the slim cut cheeses by Kraft and they are a bit expensive and they are so thin you can't get them off the next piece of cheese. I end up ripping each slice. They taste good but feel like I am wasting a lot.
Isabel M.
Isabel M.
One of my favorite brands. I've repurched this brand many times before and intended to in the future. The taste is great and it comes in so many other favors too that it makes it a good brand with variety.