Kraft Slim Cut Reduced Fat Natural Colby Jack Cheese Slices 17 ct. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Linda B.

BY KRAFT #64 in Cheese

17 extra thin slices. A serving is 3 slices. see more...

Emily K.
Sartell, MN
You can not go wrong choosing a Kraft cheese option. We have been impressed as a family whenever we buy any variety of their products. There is times that we buy other brands - because they are cheaper at the grocery store but any time that we go back to Kraft we are reminded of their high quality and how their taste is really better than the other supermarket options.
Rebekah H.
I’m a big cheese lover and my baby loves to snack on cheese as well. I love this Colby jack cheese to put on a sandwich or just snack on with turkey and crackers. I really like that it’s sliced so thin and easy to pull out what you need. Kraft Colby Jack Cheese Slices 12 Ct
Dakota V.
Matthews , NC
Not bad. The price is a little high in my opinion and I’ve found a few other brands that I think taste better. It is nice to have it already sliced though and it is great for sandwiches! It had a dry texture, however, and I felt I could easily tell it wasn’t fresh.
Carolina 😻.
Oklahoma City
I love this cheese. My mom uses it every time when she makes me sandwiches. I got it at Walmart . It is very affordable . And kind of healthy in my opinion but it is delicious. I recommend it to everyone.
Ariona M.
Keizer, OR
Perfect for the Kids grilled cheese sandwiches. It’s a healthier choice although it’s not the best it’s still a great deal and I’ll continue to buy for the purpose of requested grilled cheese sandwiches.
Hannah G.
Peoria, IL
I like the Colby jack because of the mild taste it has when added to things. It tastes great on a wrap or sandwhich, but is also a nice snack alone. The slices come apart easily but aren’t super crumbly.
Sharon C.
Millwood
This cheese is absolutely amazing regardless of what I use it on, I can eat it plain, or cut it up and add it to different recipes when I need an extra cheesy kick to my food.
Steph A.
Pensacola, FL
I love anything by kraft cheese but this one is my favorite. It’s kind of a stronger cheese taste to me that is so if you don’t like that I wouldn’t get it but I love that! It’s a awesome cheese.
Linda B.
I can't keep these in the house! We live the cheddar and the colby jack flavors. The kids use these on hot and cold sandwiches, and my husband likes them on omelettes. I like them for burgers, or on breakfast sandwiches, too. They are a good size, and I live that they are reduced fat.
Shannon M.
Oklahoma City
I’m not a big fan of cheese but I live this cheese!! I use it for sandwiches and just to snack on.. Bought this from a local grocery store and the price was reasonable. I’ll buy again in the future