BY KRAFT

17 extra thin slices. A serving is 3 slices. see more...

Geneva M.
Cheese lover right here! I do have a slight problem when it comes to cheese... there is never enough! Currently trying... key word trying... to do better with my food choices and the kraft slim is great and doesn't make me feel guilty for eating cheese!
Lin R.
I use this brand when I make home made pizza for my family. They love the meltdown and it tastes like regular cheese to me. The price point is comparable to the other cheese products but if you use a coupon, you can definitely get a better deal.
Caitlin M.
I love cheese! And this is my go to brand of cheese that's affordable. I like Colby cheese a lot because you get that sharp cheddar without t being over powering. I like the slices too because then it doesn't make me over eat on cheese
Mariela G.
My family and I just had burgers earlier this week, and kraft never fails. It has great taste. We've tried other brands but keep finding our way back to Kraft. I would definitely recommend Colby or American cheese
cheyenne m.
clearlake
I love Colby Jack cheese it's so good I love craft brand they have so many good products and are such good flavoring in such great value to I buy mine at Safeway or at a local grocery store around me and I would buy it again
Danielle C.
Baltimore, MD
The Colby and Peper Jack cheese are my favorite! Flavorful ,fresh and perfect for a smoked turkey sandwich! I would highly recommend you to try if you haven't done so!
Maggie O.
Chaska , MN
I love how these cheese slices are slightly thinner than normal, which means they are fewer calories. Honestly, I can't really tell the difference between the thicker slices and thinner slices once they are on my sandwich, so the thinner slices are great--less calories and since there are more slices in the package, they are less expensive as well.
Sydney M.
Perfect for sandwiches! I've been trying to make healthier sandwiches and these slim cut slices are really helping! I don't want to deprive myself if the deliciousness of cheese, but do want to cut back. These slices give the perfect flavor with way less total fat and cholesterol being added
Liz S.
Our family loves Colby Jack cheese and these slim slices are a nice snack. It is not very often that we each cheese slices on our food we usually eat them on their own as a snack. The price is comparable to other brands. I have bought this product a few times and will continue to do so.
Chelsea T.
Indianapolis, IN
My favorite cheese for sandwiches! I love Colby jack cheese and the thin slices are the best. You used to only be able to get thinly sliced if you bought at the deli, but now it's much more affordable without having to wait in line. Love this cheese.