Food & SnacksDairyCheeseKraft
Slim Cut Reduced Fat Natural Colby Jack Cheese Slices 17 ct ZIP-PAK

Kraft Slim Cut Reduced Fat Natural Colby Jack Cheese Slices 17 ct. ZIP-PAK®

by Kraft

17 extra thin slices. A serving is 3 slices.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Slim Cut Reduced Fat Natural Colby Jack Cheese Slices 17 ct. ZIP-PAK®!
Tabarek A.
El cajon
I love putting that kind of cheese on my sandwich it leaves a really good flavor and best thing to try it on and look and the best cheese
Carolina 😻.
Oklahoma City
I love this cheese. My mom uses it every time when she makes me sandwiches. I got it at Walmart . It is very affordable . And kind of healthy in my opinion but it is delicious. I recommend it to everyone.
Christina O.
Metairie
I really like the slim slices of cheese. I enjoy the flavor of Colby jack, but with less calories ham a thick slice!
Kayla V.
Rogers, AR
I love this cheese! It’s delicious and a great price. I pick it up at Walmart. Highly recommend.
Michelle L.
San Antonio, TX
It’s so good and you can eat it by itself or put it with other things, great brand, and many options.
Ana A.
Ocala, FL
I do not like this type of cheese is very false for my tasteI think it's too processed and I like it in this type of pipeline that is fresh, organic ...When I go to the super is not one of my shopping options I prefer a thousand times to pay a little more money for a better quality
Nicole L.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love using this cheese for my grilled cheese sandwiches! So much better than the ones I ate as a kid with the fake cheese product!
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE CRAFT CHEESE!!! even with low fat and of course cheddar cheese is my favorite and always will be. love cheeeese❤
Shanna B.
Indiana
I love the Kraft Slim Cut Reduced Fat Cheese. It is a healthier alternative than some of the bulky high calorie cheeses. Kraft is always a crowd pleaser. Everyone I know enjoys Kraft cheese slices on their sandwiches. Kraft Slim Cut Cheese is affordable and yummy!
emma R.
Little Rock, AR
I love these slices of cheese. They're super yummy and I love cheese. I like the thin option for certain things so this is a good option

Looking for your answer?

Photos and Videos
Kraft Slim Cut Reduced Fat Natural Colby Jack Cheese Slices 17 ct. ZIP-PAK® uploaded by Linda B.