Kraft Slim Cut Reduced Fat Extra Sharp White Cheddar Natural Cheese Slices 17 ct ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT

Slim Cut Extra Sharp White Cheddar...Any Way You Like It. Enjoy all the delicious taste you have come to expect from Kraft Natural Cheese, now in a thinner slice. Because they are thinner, you can add just a touch of extra sharp white cheddar or load it up. It's the same great taste, no matter how you cut it. see more...

Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
I love the concept behind the "Slim Cut" cheese. I refuse to buy it any other way now! I am one of those people who like just a hint of cheese, so this is the perfect solution for me to put on my sandwiches and not have to worry about the right proportion of meat to cheese.
Angie N.
I am a huge fan of white cheddar especially if it has a really great flavor. This cheese adds just the right amount of cheese flavor that I need and want for my sandwiches or burgers. Also pretty fairly priced. I really like the convenience of it already being slide. Will continue to buy!!!!
Denise C.
I packed this cheese in my face sandwich for lunch he loves it and I have tried them and they are great tasting and I'm a repeat consumer and great flavor it's also affordable and I do recommend to everyone.
Teresa M.
South Gate, CA
These are great to put on a sandwich. They're healthy and not many calories are in them. They're kind of expensive but you get what you pay for. The only down fall is that they're kind of plain and have no flavor.
Britt Z.
Saint Johns, FL
I originally bought this for myself as I am perpetually on a diet, but was pleased to find that it's very flavorful!  You're not missing anything in this cheese and it's just as flavorful as the more calorie laden alternatives.  Again, I started buying this for myself to reduce my calories, but my husband and children eat it too and have never questioned it.  So I now buy it regularly for all four of us.
Hayley J.
Austin, TX
So tasty, I buy this cheese every time I go grocery shopping. I use it for sandwiches, with crackers, or even plain cause it's just so good. It has the sharpness that you want from a cheddar, but it's not overwhelmingly sharp so it compliments other foods well.
Lizet M.
Fallbrook, CA
I enjoy using this for grilled cheese sandwiches, it's perfect and it's easy to melt! It's cheesy and it just has an unexplainable taste. I recommend this over types of cheeses. I recommend this cheese to others
PAIGE M.
Osgood, IN
Great white cheddar taste! Has a smooth taste, not too bitter like some white cheddar brands. The reduced fat content on this is also a selling point, as many consumers are more aware of the nutritional value. Flavor is also excellent for a reduced fat product.
Ashley L.
If you are anything like me you love cheese. I don't understand how people can have a burger with no cheese. This cheese is very affordable and tastes divine! Cheese makes the meal! :) I absolutely would recommend this cheese, the flavor is wonderful and you can't beat the price.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
I highly recommend getting the thin slices if you're trying to be health/ calorie conscious! You still get that delicious cheddar flavor for a quarter less calories than the regular slices! Give them a try!