Kraft Slim Cut Reduced Fat Extra Sharp White Cheddar Natural Cheese Slices 17 ct ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT

Slim Cut Extra Sharp White Cheddar...Any Way You Like It. Enjoy all the delicious taste you have come to expect from Kraft Natural Cheese, now in a thinner slice. Because they are thinner, you can add just a touch of extra sharp white cheddar or load it up. It's the same great taste, no matter how you cut it. see more...

Breeyen S.
Rockledge, FL
I’m not a huge fan of white cheddar. I bought it for my family and they really liked it. One night after work , my husband made me a grilled cheese and it was sooooo good. It had this in it. Apparently I now like white cheddar.
Savannah D.
loganville
We love cheese in this house, Kraft is always our go to. It’s normally affordable and high quality. There are also so many types to choose from for any recipe or grilled cheese.
Alison M.
Rock Island, IL
I love the concept behind the "Slim Cut" cheese. I refuse to buy it any other way now! I am one of those people who like just a hint of cheese, so this is the perfect solution for me to put on my sandwiches and not have to worry about the right proportion of meat to cheese.
Denise C.
I packed this cheese in my face sandwich for lunch he loves it and I have tried them and they are great tasting and I'm a repeat consumer and great flavor it's also affordable and I do recommend to everyone.
Britt Z.
Saint Johns, FL
I originally bought this for myself as I am perpetually on a diet, but was pleased to find that it's very flavorful!  You're not missing anything in this cheese and it's just as flavorful as the more calorie laden alternatives.  Again, I started buying this for myself to reduce my calories, but my husband and children eat it too and have never questioned it.  So I now buy it regularly for all four of us.
Lizet M.
Fallbrook, CA
I enjoy using this for grilled cheese sandwiches, it's perfect and it's easy to melt! It's cheesy and it just has an unexplainable taste. I recommend this over types of cheeses. I recommend this cheese to others
Ashley L.
If you are anything like me you love cheese. I don't understand how people can have a burger with no cheese. This cheese is very affordable and tastes divine! Cheese makes the meal! :) I absolutely would recommend this cheese, the flavor is wonderful and you can't beat the price.
Alondra A.
Phoenix , AZ
This type of cheese is just a basic cheese. It doesn't really compare to other cheeses I have had, it taste like plain cheese, I purchased this product at my local grocery store
Amanda S.
This brand makes great products. While this one is good, it’s not one of my favorites. It tastes processed and can be a bit expensive for what you’re getting. There are other brands that make this that I think are more enjoyable. This would be my second choice of brands.
Athena M.
Livonia, MI
All of the Kraft slim cut cheeses are great. Their white cheddar is perfect for a burger or my favorite a grilled cheese sandwich. It melts perfectly and tastes amazing