Kraft Slim Cut Reduced Fat Extra Sharp White Cheddar Natural Cheese Slices 17 ct ZIP-PAK®

BY KRAFT FOODS

Slim Cut Extra Sharp White Cheddar...Any Way You Like It. Enjoy all the delicious taste you have come to expect from Kraft Natural Cheese, now in a thinner slice. Because they are thinner, you can add just a touch of extra sharp white cheddar or load it up. It's the same great taste, no matter how you cut it. see more...

LEAR30946 angelys O.
LEAR30946 angelys O.
miami, FL
I use these cheese slices in everything and they taste super good. I cook them with my eggs as well as put them in my sandwiches. I'm a cheese fanatic and I really really like the kraft slim cut reduced fat extra sharp white cheddar natural cheese slices. They're perfect to add onto anything.
cielo m.
cielo m.
Kraft cheese is amazing! it is delicious and i don't think there is a person who says it isnt,so god especially this white cheese it melts perfectly and not gloopy like other brands I've tried! very delicious cheese and great brand. you definitely need to try
Skyler D.
Skyler D.
Oxford, WI
I love that I don't have to wait in the deli line to get fresh cheese slices! I can just go to the cheese section and pick what I want in half the time. Kraft has more of a variety of presliced cheese than any other brand which is a plus!
Carmen R.
Carmen R.
These Kraft Slim Cut RF cheese slices are great! You get the same great taste and quality that you would in a regular slice of cheese except without the guilt. They are affordable and easy to find at a local grocery store.
Momoe N.
Momoe N.
Honolulu, HI
I think that this is a really good idea for slice cheese! Whenever I'm watching my diet, I without a doubt go straight for this package! You don't feel like you're missing much, since you can taste the cheese good enough!
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Phoenix, AZ
I believe now there are raw milk versions of this in stock at some stores, and it is truly an amazing cheese - rich, creamy, with just a hint of blue, but substantial enough for even blue cheese lovers to delight in it.

Denise C.
Denise C.
I packed this cheese in my face sandwich for lunch he loves it and I have tried them and they are great tasting and I'm a repeat consumer and great flavor it's also affordable and I do recommend to everyone.
Sofia A.
Sofia A.
Indiana, PA
I love cheese, and I love these slices of cheese. I will slap that on a sandwich and love it. The thinness of the cheese removes some guilt for eating something relatively fattening. I would buy this again.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
This is the only reduced fat cheese that still taste like cheese. I use this stuff for everything from crackers too eggs in the morning. It has the taste of a sharp cheddar cheese but way less calories.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
This cheese has very good flavor and I love that it's slim cut so it's fewer calories without sacrificing flavor or texture and still covers the right amount of area on your burger or sandwich!