BY KRAFT #44 in Chicken

Kraft Sizzling Salads Asian Chicken Dinner Kit.
New!.
Makes up to 6 servings.
Just add chicken & salad.
Cooking sauce for chicken, teriyaki ginger.
Dressing for salad, toasted sesame.
12 fl oz (354ml). see more...

Maggie V.
Dude, these things are so freaking good. Like seriously. We haven't tried this exact flavor, but we've had like the Caesar and the balsamic ones. SO GOOD. GO EAT IT.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
Kraft sizzling salads kits are absolutely amazing!  I would stock up on a few weeks worth every time I found them but I admit I haven't seen them recently.  I used all of the different flavor combos on chicken and enjoyed every single one.  I hope to find them on the grocery shelves again because I would buy them in a heartbeat!
Rosie K.
Charlotte, NC
I miss these! I used to buy them all the time and I can't find them at my local store. Also they used to have amazing Parmesan crusted chicken packets in the cheese section. Too bad that you can't find the good stuff.
Shelby B.
Cookeville, TN
This is so so yummy! It's the perfect amount of Asian Zing to have the perfect salad for the family night!
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Love this dinner! Very yummy and affordable. Recommend for a family! Hope you enjoy as well