Kraft Singles White American Cheese Slices 16 ct uploaded by Gil A.Kraft Singles White American Cheese Slices 16 ct uploaded by Gil A.Kraft Singles White American Cheese Slices 16 ct uploaded by Rosaly N.

BY KRAFT

Kraft singles white american cheese slices 16 ct see more...

Ashley V.
Philadelphia , PA
My favorite white American cheese. They taste so good on grilled sandwiches also good value, well packaged, great price and you can find them at any supermarket. Just make sure you look at the dates before purchases :) Enjoy the loving and tasting cheese!!
Gloria L.
Trenton, NJ
Only cheese I buy! Has the real taste and not the fake nasty taste from the corner store cheeses. I buy everything I get from shoprite and this cheese is the best for grill cheeses you can really taste the cheese and not the fake plastic like other brands.
April H.
San Antonio, TX
Kraft white American cheese is the best. I also love the their Swiss cheese. Taste great. I always buy Kraft, I find them at every store with no problem. There reasonably price for the great value. I recommend karat brand to everyone. You can't go wrong with cheese slices or shredded cheese.
Amanda F.
Camas, WA
These are my favorite slices of American cheese for making grilled cheese at home. They are the easiest and best tasting product to use. I have tried store brands and nothing compares to the amazing taste, texture and flavor. I highly recommend.
Destiny C.
Lynn, MA
Not pricey. Yummy. Goes on just about everything. Good for you. Your kids will love it. Mine do. Mine eat it by itself. But,it is good on burgers,vegetables,grill cheese,tacos or in a pan of macaroni and cheese. Buy a couple of packs cause I guarantee they will go fast in your house. You will run out.
Christina E.
My favorite type of cheese for my sandwiches is white American due to taste. However, not all brands carry this type of cheese. I have seen Kraft always and continue to carry this which makes me a loyal consumer. It is a good product and a good value.
Angela D.
Bullhead City, AZ
Omg,this is the only kind of sliced cheese i will eat. I think its a great value and reasonably priced. I always get the big box it saves you money. The flavor is amazing. I find it high in calcium and vitamins. My favorite thing to make with it is grilled cheese. Yummy my favorite.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have 3 children so we use a lot of cheese for grilled cheeses or Lunch meat sandwiches. I love Kraft and prefer the White American as does the rest of my family. My Son won't even eat the Orange slices. I love that they're individually wrapped because they stay fresh longer and never stick together. They're so convenient when you have a bunch of kids!
Apryl C.
The white American cheese tastes so much better than the yellow version in my opinion (although I do still like the yellow). I love using this for grilled cheese sandwiches and I will definitely buy again.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
This is the only cheese I make my grilled cheese with! They have a great cheesy flavor and have a low melting point so it makes it easier to make grilled cheese with! I buy his more than I should for my regular sandwiches too!
Gil A.
Hialeah, FL
Which do you like better, the yellow slices or the white slices?