Kraft Singles Skim Milk Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices 16 ct Pack

by Kraft

Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Singles Skim Milk Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices 16 ct Pack!
Harrisonburg, VA
Always have a package in the frig. Great for grilled cheese, on salad, or in scrambled eggs. My dogs love it, too for a special treat.
Aurora, IL
My daughter got me liking this cheese. It has a great taste and best grilled cheese sandwiches. I also buy this cheese at Walmart.
Tamarac , FL
I love a grilled cheese. And it's to easy eat one of this with this product. Facilistas, that's the name that we used in my country
Los Angeles
It's good but then again I feel like it doesn't really melt as fast cause then the bread burns and on TV is shows it's so cheesy
I hate American cheese but this is the only one I use. Make a grilled cheese and it's perfect. Gets super melty and delicious.
San Mateo, CA
These slices are perfect and easy for making grilled cheese sandwiches. They taste good and hit the spot for comfort food.
My son loves these on his ham and cheese sandwiches. They taste great alone and in a sandwich. I will definitely buy again.
Vance, AL
These slices for perfectly on a slice a bread and melts perfectly if you like grill cheese as much as this household does.
Great for hamburgers and it's way better than sargento and it is really good on notchos and it is really good on its own
I love using kraft singles skim milk sliced cheese for my grilled cheeses. It melts so perfect just the way I like.

Looking for your answer?