Kraft Singles Skim Milk Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices 16 ct Pack uploaded by Gil A.

BY KRAFT FOODS

Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

Kelsie D.
Kelsie D.
I use these for my grilled cheese, they are the best for them. They are easy and convenient to use. They are also pretty cheap at Walmart too. They are more healthy then the other craft singles that they have. I would buy these again and i have bought these again.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton , TN
If you want a little something extra and a different flavor besides basic cheddar, the sharp cheddar slices are delicious. I like to mix them with some shredded mozzarella on a grilled cheese and it's mild with a hint of a bite. Perfect for sandwiches, too.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
Douglaston, NY
Great to use on sandwiches or burgers. Also able to eat as a plain snack. Not too big of a fan of pre packaged cheese tho so I would prefer to have it freshly sliced at the deli instead of having extra preservatives
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
I don't really like American cheese. That said, making it sharp made all the difference. Same smooth melty goodness as your traditional Kraft singles grilled cheese, just with a little more grown up flavor.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Oceanside, CA
I love this brand of cheese! Cheese is one of my favorite foods!! I always am buying this brand of cheese, it has such a good taste! I buy this cheese at kroger! Highly recommend to other customers!!
Kelli W.
Kelli W.
I have tried a lot of cheese in my day, this is the creamiest sliced cheese I have found. I love using this cheese on my eggs in the morning. It stays melted and the taste is spectacular (:
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Great tasting sliced swiss cheese. Great for making sandwiches. I believe that Kraft even divided the slices with wax paper which makes it easier to grab a slice.
Kristina V.
Kristina V.
I will admit to using this , and placing it upon my very greasy and very unhealthy hamburgers , but this cheese is so processed and fake it is ridiculous!
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
My brother and sisters love putting this cheese in a sandwich they make, or we sometimes use it to make nachos as an alternative to nacho cheese
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Reno, NV
Favorite cheese for grill cheese. Such a classic for hot and cold sandwiches. They're affordableand such a great value. Great for a quick lunch.