Kraft Singles Skim Milk Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices 16 ct Pack uploaded by Gil A.

BY KRAFT

Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product. see more...

yong x.
Saint Paul , MN
Whenever I go to the store I usually pick these up. The price is amazingly affordable and they go great with making burger's by the size that it comes from. I recommend this product to others who are doing a cook out and is in need of cheese for there burgers. It's perfect !
Meli M.
Brentwood, CA
Lol I don't really know what to compare this to, this is pretty much the only brand of cheese that I grew up with as a kid so I got stuck to it once I moved out. It has pretty good flavor
Lauren D.
Waco, TX
This isn't my absolute favorite cheese for every day but this is my go to for grilled cheese sandwiches. Nothing else seems to melt quite as well or taste quite as good for a grilled cheese sandwich.
Veronica M.
Kraft singles are a family favorite go to! Its always a good value when the family loves it! Its delicious as a creamy grilled cheese sandwich or all by itself. You can always find it at your neighborhood Walmart Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices
Kelsie D.
I use these for my grilled cheese, they are the best for them. They are easy and convenient to use. They are also pretty cheap at Walmart too. They are more healthy then the other craft singles that they have. I would buy these again and i have bought these again.
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
If you want a little something extra and a different flavor besides basic cheddar, the sharp cheddar slices are delicious. I like to mix them with some shredded mozzarella on a grilled cheese and it's mild with a hint of a bite. Perfect for sandwiches, too.
Alexis N.
Douglaston, NY
Great to use on sandwiches or burgers. Also able to eat as a plain snack. Not too big of a fan of pre packaged cheese tho so I would prefer to have it freshly sliced at the deli instead of having extra preservatives
Julie B.
Grand Rapids , MI
I really enjoy this. The flavor is great it's a mild and milky taste in your mouth and I like this better then store cut cheese because the slices are often thin and I'm a repeat costumer and I will continue to buy this
Taylor N.
Mesa, AZ
I don't really like American cheese. That said, making it sharp made all the difference. Same smooth melty goodness as your traditional Kraft singles grilled cheese, just with a little more grown up flavor.
Kelli W.
I have tried a lot of cheese in my day, this is the creamiest sliced cheese I have found. I love using this cheese on my eggs in the morning. It stays melted and the taste is spectacular (: