BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices.
Fat free.
Artificially flavored.
Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.
0g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Ashley  R.
San Gabriel, CA
Love the cheese but it's crazy that how cheese can be so expense theses days, real good for your sandwich or burgers.
Emeline A.
Oakland, CA
My kids love this cheese. They love to eat it as is and I love making them a grilled cheese sandwich with it.
Ashley C.
Cortland
Makes the best grilled cheese and I love the skim option. Tastes just like the original.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I love American cheese but hate these packaged singles. They taste and have the texture of plastic. If a cheese doesn't break when I bend it in half..gross. I would spend the extra money and get the slices from the deli.
Lily Z.
Great for making grilled cheeses. I also like to use these in my omelettes. I normally tear them into 3rds and just later it on top of my eggs before I fold it over. With these, you get an even melt all across your eggs. I also like to use them to make my own DIY lunchables...Just get some ritz crackers, some balogna and cheese
Daniela B.
malta
A good cheese to have in your fridge in case you're caught without the normal fresh one. good value for money too. not as healthy as the usual cheese but great when compared to similar products!
Candace M.
Oshawa, ON
This cheese is very yummy, best cheese around town. would try again. lol lol lol kkiikkkiiikkk
Olivia G.
brampton, ON
This cheese is really good especially to use on sandwiches and burgers. it taste natural.
Kylie W.
victoria
Not a huge fan of cheese but keep this in my fridge as a just incase to add a bit of flavour to things. Wouldn't go out of my way to buy it