BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices.
Fat free.
Artificially flavored.
Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.
0g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Samantha A.
Pretty good. Not much of a cheese eater but my husband and child love it. Great for grilled cheeses
Tracy B.
Van Alstyne , TX
We love our cheese. This product makes the perfect grilled cheese sandwiches for my kids to enjoy!
Maryam A.
I like these more than yellow cheese. They taste much better in the burger and melts much easier
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Best sliced cheese out there. Bought cheaper brands to save money but the flavor doesn't compare!
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
I really like this cheese. It melts well and is very low in calories compared to other options.
Jani M.
I like using these to make grilled cheese sandwiches. Doesn't leave an artificial cheese taste.
Iliana S.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG I love put this cheese slices in my sandwiches or just put in a bread and put un the oven
Shirley T.
Great taste. Can't taste difference with skim milk. Kids love it too. Good in sandwiches.
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
I love these cheese slices! I put them on almost everything and you wouldn't even notice!
Ashley C.
Cortland
Makes the best grilled cheese and I love the skim option. Tastes just like the original.