BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices.
Fat free.
Artificially flavored.
Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.
0g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Mariela P.
Brentwood, CA
Best cheese for our homemade burgers lol, we've been using this brand for years!
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Decent but nothing fancy. I like how it tastes with burgers and on sandwiches!
Angela P.
Baton Rouge , LA
Best cheese on the market! Has the best taste and is a great brand!!!!!!!!!
Christina M.
Danvers, MA
I love craft singles if I do not have Land O Lakes American cheese they taste just as fresh in their individually packed so that we don't have to worry about other people touching the cheese with some people Skeeve if it was like deli cheese I like the skim milk ones in the low-fat ones that are lower in calories and better for you I also babysit children and children tend to love the individual packs
Carolina R.
Dodge City, KS
I like to use these on my burgers and they're the complete finishing touch to a good burger. It's very creamy and it's good. You should buy this because it's cheap and it's a great alternative to other expensive brands.
Jodi F.
Lockport, NY
When it comes to this type of cheese this is the only way to go. Off brands always taste awful. Kraft has the best tasting pre wrapped slices. Also the skim milk ones gave less fat so I believe they are more healthy.
Danielle M.
Household staple. Goto for sandwiches on the go, grilled cheese, you name it. Quick melting means meals in minutes. Broccoli and cheese, you bet. The possibilities are endless and the kids are happy.
Lucero E.
Another one of my favorite products that I had to switch to because my gastritis and I love you, I highly recommend, tastes amazing and it's fat free
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
I really like this cheese. It melts well and is very low in calories compared to other options.
Ruth l.
I love this cheese great taste better than other brands I try my kids love them to especially on their grilled cheese sandwiches