BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices.
Fat free.
Artificially flavored.
Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.
0g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Maura M.
Honestly, in my house we call this the "fake" cheese, but it makes a mean grilled cheese because it just melts so well.
Ashley  R.
San Gabriel, CA
Love the cheese but it's crazy that how cheese can be so expense theses days, real good for your sandwich or burgers.
Tammy F.
Metairie, LA
There is just no better sliced cheese on the market. Well known name and great taste. A definite favorite in my home.
Jess S.
Portland, ME
We pack these in our son's lunch every day. The individually wrapped slices are perfect for a quick calcium boost!
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
This is the best cheese to use to make grilled cheese sandwiches! It's also delicious on a juicy grilled burger!
Brittany C.
Not my favorite but I always have these in my sandwiches or to make quick food if there's nothing in the hiuse
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
Im not the biggest fan of American cheese because its very salty. however this particular brand is really good!
Kerry K.
Buy these most often for burgers in grilling season . The melt is good and the taste is great. Lower fat too
Emeline A.
Oakland, CA
My kids love this cheese. They love to eat it as is and I love making them a grilled cheese sandwich with it.
meghan f.
Milan, MN
Kraft cheese is my favorite cheese brand out there. I do tend to buy others just because of price.