BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices.
Fat free.
Artificially flavored.
Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.
0g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Samantha A.
Pretty good. Not much of a cheese eater but my husband and child love it. Great for grilled cheeses
meghan f.
Milan, MN
Kraft cheese is my favorite cheese brand out there. I do tend to buy others just because of price.
Tracy B.
Van Alstyne , TX
We love our cheese. This product makes the perfect grilled cheese sandwiches for my kids to enjoy!
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Best sliced cheese out there. Bought cheaper brands to save money but the flavor doesn't compare!
Maryam A.
I like these more than yellow cheese. They taste much better in the burger and melts much easier
Jani M.
I like using these to make grilled cheese sandwiches. Doesn't leave an artificial cheese taste.
Iliana S.
Los Angeles, CA
OMG I love put this cheese slices in my sandwiches or just put in a bread and put un the oven
Becka B.
Carleton, MI
I love these cheese slices! I put them on almost everything and you wouldn't even notice!
Shirley T.
Great taste. Can't taste difference with skim milk. Kids love it too. Good in sandwiches.
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
I like these Kraft singles on my sandwiches! This is my favorite brand of cheese.