BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices.
Fat free.
Artificially flavored.
Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.
0g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Marisol A.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my gosh....I love this low fat version of a good sandwich cheese. I recommend this to my patients too. it's a great option for a healthier lifestyle!
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
I always get these cheese singles for my sandwiches or my grilled cheese. They're really good and I don't think I'll ever switch to another brand lol
Lucero E.
Another one of my favorite products that I had to switch to because my gastritis and I love you, I highly recommend, tastes amazing and it's fat free
Holly U.
We love these on sandwiches and grilled cheese. Great comfort food and with less fat than regular but you really cant tell with the great taste
Shahnoor K.
It tastes good, but it still is fake cheese. I hope they start making a more natural alternative, but hey, it tastes good and does the job.
Maegan M.
Akron, IN
Love with grilled cheese! So moist and yet the taste is amazing!!! Very affordable for the amount you get! Can get just about anywhere!
Mariah T.
Reno, NV
This is great in grilled cheese. melts easily and it tastes great. would dfeinitely recommend. they're good to eat by themseleves too
Ruth l.
I love this cheese great taste better than other brands I try my kids love them to especially on their grilled cheese sandwiches
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA
These are great! I personally only drink skim milk or almond milk, so having a cheese option that's made of skim milk is great
Pam H.
Murfreesboro, TN
In our house these are the only way we make grilled cheese. Simple, easy, and affordable. Plus they taste great every time.