BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices.
Fat free.
Artificially flavored.
Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.
0g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Mariah T.
Reno, NV
This is great in grilled cheese. melts easily and it tastes great. would dfeinitely recommend. they're good to eat by themseleves too
Lindsey H.
Whitehall, PA
These are great! I personally only drink skim milk or almond milk, so having a cheese option that's made of skim milk is great
Pam H.
Murfreesboro, TN
In our house these are the only way we make grilled cheese. Simple, easy, and affordable. Plus they taste great every time.
Maura M.
Honestly, in my house we call this the "fake" cheese, but it makes a mean grilled cheese because it just melts so well.
Tammy F.
Metairie, LA
There is just no better sliced cheese on the market. Well known name and great taste. A definite favorite in my home.
Jess S.
Portland, ME
We pack these in our son's lunch every day. The individually wrapped slices are perfect for a quick calcium boost!
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
This is the best cheese to use to make grilled cheese sandwiches! It's also delicious on a juicy grilled burger!
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
Im not the biggest fan of American cheese because its very salty. however this particular brand is really good!
Brittany C.
Not my favorite but I always have these in my sandwiches or to make quick food if there's nothing in the hiuse
Kerry K.
Buy these most often for burgers in grilling season . The melt is good and the taste is great. Lower fat too