Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices - 16 CT

Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices.
Fat free.
Artificially flavored.
Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.
0g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
We always have these in our house for sandwiches, grilled cheeses, and to go on crackers. Its a great value especially when on sale. They are easy to take out of the wrappers which is awesome.
Eloisa R.
While of these to do grilled cheese sandwiches for my son when he gets out of school with a little bit of tomato soup or if you have children that are picky eaters this cheese is the best
Caitlyn F.
Great easy cheese to use. Nice because it comes in its own packets so it works well for barbecues and parties. However it is a little waxy and slimy due to the packaging I would assume. Overall it's a good cheese
Stacy C.
Clarkson, KY
I tried this cheese because it was within the requirements for the new diet that I'm on. I'm very picky about my cheese, wont eat just any off brand. I tried this and it can't taste any differenece between the real thing. I have even used this for my son and he can't tell any difference.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
These are the classic grilled cheese making cheese and the only kind of grilled cheese my husband will eat. they have the absolute best melt texture and taste like childhood.
Stephanie C.
I love these Kraft cheese slices. they're super easy when needed on sandwiches or hamburgers. They're very affordable and you can tell that they're made with good quality milk
Kirsten O.
Great for grilled cheeses! It's not hard to use and they store away easily. The only bad thing is they're hard to keep in the fridge because I eat them so quickly!
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
I grew up eating kraft singles and to this day still love having grilled cheese with them. the flavor is basically the same they just are a little better for you then the original.
Angela Z.
This is just as good as the regular Kraft Singles and it's great for making grilled cheese. It melt's perfectly on bread and tastes delicious. I wouldn't eat it by itself only in grilled cheese.
Ashlee M.
Hazleton, PA
I love American cheese but hate these packaged singles. They taste and have the texture of plastic. If a cheese doesn't break when I bend it in half..gross. I would spend the extra money and get the slices from the deli.