BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices.
Fat free.
Artificially flavored.
Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.
0g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Eloisa R.
While of these to do grilled cheese sandwiches for my son when he gets out of school with a little bit of tomato soup or if you have children that are picky eaters this cheese is the best
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
I grew up eating kraft singles and to this day still love having grilled cheese with them. the flavor is basically the same they just are a little better for you then the original.
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
These are the classic grilled cheese making cheese and the only kind of grilled cheese my husband will eat. they have the absolute best melt texture and taste like childhood.
Stephanie C.
I love these Kraft cheese slices. they're super easy when needed on sandwiches or hamburgers. They're very affordable and you can tell that they're made with good quality milk
Kirsten O.
Great for grilled cheeses! It's not hard to use and they store away easily. The only bad thing is they're hard to keep in the fridge because I eat them so quickly!
Marisol A.
Phoenix, AZ
Oh my gosh....I love this low fat version of a good sandwich cheese. I recommend this to my patients too. it's a great option for a healthier lifestyle!
Johannalyne A.
Fontana, CA
I always get these cheese singles for my sandwiches or my grilled cheese. They're really good and I don't think I'll ever switch to another brand lol
Holly U.
We love these on sandwiches and grilled cheese. Great comfort food and with less fat than regular but you really cant tell with the great taste
Shahnoor K.
It tastes good, but it still is fake cheese. I hope they start making a more natural alternative, but hey, it tastes good and does the job.
Maegan M.
Akron, IN
Love with grilled cheese! So moist and yet the taste is amazing!!! Very affordable for the amount you get! Can get just about anywhere!