BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices.
Fat free.
Artificially flavored.
Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.
0g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

Christina M.
Danvers, MA
I love craft singles if I do not have Land O Lakes American cheese they taste just as fresh in their individually packed so that we don't have to worry about other people touching the cheese with some people Skeeve if it was like deli cheese I like the skim milk ones in the low-fat ones that are lower in calories and better for you I also babysit children and children tend to love the individual packs
Carolina R.
Dodge City, KS
I like to use these on my burgers and they're the complete finishing touch to a good burger. It's very creamy and it's good. You should buy this because it's cheap and it's a great alternative to other expensive brands.
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
When it comes to this type of cheese this is the only way to go. Off brands always taste awful. Kraft has the best tasting pre wrapped slices. Also the skim milk ones gave less fat so I believe they are more healthy.
Danielle M.
Household staple. Goto for sandwiches on the go, grilled cheese, you name it. Quick melting means meals in minutes. Broccoli and cheese, you bet. The possibilities are endless and the kids are happy.
Chanelle J.
Kansas City, MO
I couldn't tell you the last time that I actually purchased this product... It's more of a nostalgic factor for me from all of those grilled cheeses we used to have as kids! currently I can't say I would buy this product anymore just because I love real cheese and not something quite so processed.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
I am normally a fan of every Kraft product, however the skim milk cheese slices were a huge disappointment! These are not as tasty as the regular American cheese slices, I suggest just buying the regular kind and stay clear of buying these! Do not recommend.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
A sandwich of mine is never complete without a slice of cheese! I love using Kraft for anything grilled cheese related and I like to get a little fancy with my grilled cheeses...grilled bacon & cheese is my absolute fav!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
These are Not at every store, but if you can find them they are worth it. They taste good and have the calories of skim milk. Easy packaging makes them great to put in lunch and also quick to use. We keep them at our house for just about everyone.
B S.
Ashburn, VA
I'm giving this 3 stars not because I don't like the taste or the product but because it's still a processed cheese. I've been eating Kraft singles since I was a kid and I still think they make the best grilled cheese sandwiches on the planet (the real stuff just doesn't have the same melt factor that processed cheese gives, sorry!)
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
This is my go to for grilled cheese sandwhichs and packing my lunch for work. The flavor is nice and the price is more reasonable than Velveeta. I like that Kraft can be found just about anywhere.