BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles Skim Milk American Cheese Slices.
Fat free.
Artificially flavored.
Nonfat pasteurized prepared cheese product.
0g fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content. see more...

B S.
Ashburn, VA
I'm giving this 3 stars not because I don't like the taste or the product but because it's still a processed cheese. I've been eating Kraft singles since I was a kid and I still think they make the best grilled cheese sandwiches on the planet (the real stuff just doesn't have the same melt factor that processed cheese gives, sorry!)
Chanelle J.
Kansas City, MO
I couldn't tell you the last time that I actually purchased this product... It's more of a nostalgic factor for me from all of those grilled cheeses we used to have as kids! currently I can't say I would buy this product anymore just because I love real cheese and not something quite so processed.
Stacy C.
Clarkson, KY
I tried this cheese because it was within the requirements for the new diet that I'm on. I'm very picky about my cheese, wont eat just any off brand. I tried this and it can't taste any differenece between the real thing. I have even used this for my son and he can't tell any difference.
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
I am normally a fan of every Kraft product, however the skim milk cheese slices were a huge disappointment! These are not as tasty as the regular American cheese slices, I suggest just buying the regular kind and stay clear of buying these! Do not recommend.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
These are Not at every store, but if you can find them they are worth it. They taste good and have the calories of skim milk. Easy packaging makes them great to put in lunch and also quick to use. We keep them at our house for just about everyone.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
A sandwich of mine is never complete without a slice of cheese! I love using Kraft for anything grilled cheese related and I like to get a little fancy with my grilled cheeses...grilled bacon & cheese is my absolute fav!
Caitlyn F.
Great easy cheese to use. Nice because it comes in its own packets so it works well for barbecues and parties. However it is a little waxy and slimy due to the packaging I would assume. Overall it's a good cheese
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
This is my go to for grilled cheese sandwhichs and packing my lunch for work. The flavor is nice and the price is more reasonable than Velveeta. I like that Kraft can be found just about anywhere.
Angela Z.
This is just as good as the regular Kraft Singles and it's great for making grilled cheese. It melt's perfectly on bread and tastes delicious. I wouldn't eat it by itself only in grilled cheese.
Kendra M.
Olathe, KS
We always have these in our house for sandwiches, grilled cheeses, and to go on crackers. Its a great value especially when on sale. They are easy to take out of the wrappers which is awesome.