BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles White American Reduced Fat Cheese.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
1/3 less fat*.
45 calories.
Made with 2% milk.
*1/3 less fat than process cheese food.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product.
16 slices 2/3 oz each. see more...

Kraft Singles Reduced Fat Cheese White American - 16 CT
  • "Nothing is better than Kraft cheese, the other cheeses are so artificial,kraft is sooo good when turned into a grilled cheese!" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches!" in 1 review
  • "One of my Fav sandwiches is ham and kraft cheese slice on a kaiser, put in the microwave for a few seconds to melt, delish!!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes amazing and me and my family love it." in 1 review
  • "A quick snack for a two year old too!" in 1 review
Christiana O.
This is one snack I cannot keep stocked in the house. I love them, my kids love them. They're a great value, but I usually get the bigger pack.
Sarah O.
Auburn, CA
Anything to keep my tummy tight and that is cheese related is good in my book. And I love white cheddar no matter what. Love this stuffffff
Lauren  A.
Lillington, NC
I literally love everything about this cheese except for the price, but I'm willing to pay the price difference for the taste difference
Diana s.
My husband loves cheese and will get mad if I buy any other cheeses besides this one the flavor is great we also like the cheddar one
rachel d.
Bremen, AL
Do not like these, my kids will not eat them. Easy to tell the difference from these and the original. I would not recommend these
Karsin D.
This is my husbands favorite type of cheese, it's creamy and adds so much flavor to sandwiches. You can't go wrong with this brand
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Yuck. I can't stand these. Tastes exactly like it is, fake cheese. No good. Easier and healthier to just buy and slice real cheese.
lorena b.
Kaye G.
555 McKinley St
I love cheese and for sandwiches I prefer white cheese. Imagine my excitement with white American kraft slice!!! Winning!!!!!
Ashlee D.
Bloomsburg, PA
Perfect for grilled cheese! Tastes amazing and me and my family love it. It's stringy and the single slices make it so easy!
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Why doesn't this have a a+++++++++++++?

Kohl's