BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles White American Reduced Fat Cheese.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
1/3 less fat*.
45 calories.
Made with 2% milk.
*1/3 less fat than process cheese food.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product.
16 slices 2/3 oz each. see more...

Kraft Singles Reduced Fat Cheese White American - 16 CT
  • "Nothing is better than Kraft cheese, the other cheeses are so artificial,kraft is sooo good when turned into a grilled cheese!" in 2 reviews
  • "A quick snack for a two year old too!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes amazing and me and my family love it." in 1 review
  • "It makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches!" in 1 review
  • "One of my Fav sandwiches is ham and kraft cheese slice on a kaiser, put in the microwave for a few seconds to melt, delish!!" in 1 review
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
The good stuff! I have been eating Kraft singles for as long as I can remember, and they still taste fantastic. I can't eat a grilled cheese without this kind, it is so flavorful. Definitely a must have in my fridge.
vanessa G.
Grandview, WA
It is definitely delicious! I love this chess it It the best! If you want to try out new types of cheese I would definitely recommend this one it is so rich in flavor and in Texture!
Lindsey T.
Lexington, SC
This cheese is amazing! It's especially perfect for Philly cheesesteaks. But, really, it is good on everything. We put it in our mashed potatoes, tacos, burritos and basically anything you can out cheese in. When it melts it turns into something magical.
Keyon P.
Foodie Expert
These are good for sandwiches and all other things that cheese taste good on only thing is it's better for you and it makes the food tastes so much better
Diana s.
My husband loves cheese and will get mad if I buy any other cheeses besides this one the flavor is great we also like the cheddar one
rachel d.
Bremen, AL
Foodie Expert
Do not like these, my kids will not eat them. Easy to tell the difference from these and the original. I would not recommend these
Kaye G.
555 McKinley St
I love cheese and for sandwiches I prefer white cheese. Imagine my excitement with white American kraft slice!!! Winning!!!!!
samantha b.
It was very good and great on your food and it melt very yummy and low fat food as well ...................
Katelyn T.
North Reading , MA
Foodie Expert
My 5 year old is a huge fan of grilled cheese. Or this cheese and crackers. Great cheese
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
I love this brand as it is all I buy. It is creamy goodness and tastes great. I think the price is really good.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Why doesn't this have a a+++++++++++++?