BY KRAFT

Kraft Singles White American Reduced Fat Cheese.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
1/3 less fat*.
45 calories.
Made with 2% milk.
*1/3 less fat than process cheese food.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product.
16 slices 2/3 oz each. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Nothing is better than Kraft cheese, the other cheeses are so artificial,kraft is sooo good when turned into a grilled cheese!" in 2 reviews
  • "It makes the best grilled cheese sandwiches!" in 1 review
  • "One of my Fav sandwiches is ham and kraft cheese slice on a kaiser, put in the microwave for a few seconds to melt, delish!!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes amazing and me and my family love it." in 1 review
  • "A quick snack for a two year old too!" in 1 review
Katelyn H.
Memphis, TN
The reduced fat doesn't taste as good as the regular American cheese unfortunately. I do like the white cheese better than the orange though. It tastes just a bit unsubstantial in comparison to the regular kind. I wouldn't repurchase just due to the lack of flavor.
Courtney S.
Kraft Singles has done it again! I love all of their single cheeses, and this one hits the marker as well!

It is very soft, rich, and creamy. The cheese slices are just the perfect thickness, and they provide a full stomach every time I eat them!
Lindsey T.
Lexington, SC
This cheese is amazing! It's especially perfect for Philly cheesesteaks. But, really, it is good on everything. We put it in our mashed potatoes, tacos, burritos and basically anything you can out cheese in. When it melts it turns into something magical.
S S.
Absolute must have in my family .usee it in breakfast sandwiches.love the white cheese taste.lesser fat..mostly love the packaging that it is individually packed so lesser chances of getting spoiled too.
Thayra F.
Great cheese, love that its reduce fat, good flavor and taste, only thing i dislike, it is that it does not really melt that well, but all reduced fat cheese are like that, overall its a great product if you wanna loose some pounds
Crystal B.
Long Beach, CA
Great for quesadillas, melted cheese sandwhich, burgers literally on anything that needs cheese. I always buy mine at target or food for less and compared to other brands these are the best.
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Reduced fat cheese is usually never a good thing. Something about it tastes a little bit fake and I'd almost rather wait in the deli line and get real tasting American cheese.
Rachel C.
Lancaster, CA
The good stuff! I have been eating Kraft singles for as long as I can remember, and they still taste fantastic. I can't eat a grilled cheese without this kind, it is so flavorful. Definitely a must have in my fridge.
Kaylee W.
Prosperity , PA
Kraft is my favorite brand of cheese slices. I've tried multiple flavors and haven't been disappointed yet. It's affordable and delicious. I will always continue to buy this.
Jodi R.
I like Kraft Singles when I'm in a hurry and I don't want to cut my own cheese. However, I prefer other cheese brands over this taste, it just seems a bit artificial.
Wendy T.
Union City, CA
Why doesn't this have a a+++++++++++++?