Kraft Singles Fat Free Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices 10.7 oz 16 ct uploaded by Gil A.

BY KRAFT

Kraft singles fat free sharp cheddar cheese slices 10.7 oz 16 ct see more...

Mindy M.
Des Moines, IA
If you follow a macro diet these cheese slices are the best. The sharp cheddar is soooo much better than the fat free American, much better flavor. Good flavor and great macros. Here it runs about 5 dollars a pack which is a bit high, but it hasn't stopped me from repurchasing.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
Kraft singles are perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches! While cheese can be insanely fattening, I do love that Kraft has low fat or fat free options. Which make snacking on grilled cheese or nachos less guilty
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Although this one is really hard to find, it is my favorite and although I know that it's also fat free, I have to say that I still can't tell the difference between this one and the regular version.
laddy b.
Like grilled cheese sandwiches? Well with kraft singles cheese slices you'll be able to get the nice gooy yummy melted cheese that'll make u fall head over heals for.
danielle p.
La mirada, CA
Great for making ooey gooey grilled cheese sandwiches! The melt on this cheese is excellent and happens fast so I can make a quick sandwich for hungry kids. I especially like that it comes in the Sharp Cheddar for and extra flavor kick. I like to combine it was a pepper jack and throw in some ham or some bacon. Happy mouth! Happy sandwiching!
Heather N.
This is my favorite cheese to use when I make grilled cheese. Mainly because I'm a broke college kid that can't afford fancy cheeses. Even if i could afford the fancy stuff, this would still be my go to. My dog also enjoys this cheese when i have to sneak a pill in there.
Carmen A D.
I love this Kraft cheese to use in my sandwiches . It taste almost as close as the original just fat free . It's a little more expensive then the original but worth it . And I think of it been healthier . And deffs would buy it again
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, ['', '', '']
My husband loves cheese. I do not Alexis doesn't either. I do find cheese affordable. But only Chris eats it unless it's on pizza lol I buy my cheese from the grocery store or butcher. To Chris it has an excellent Flavor! Me? No!
Jordan T.
Great on burgers! Eventhough this cheese can be a little bland it is easy to slap on a sandwhich and take to work. I'd much prefer sergento cheese. They have much more flavor and seems to be better quality. However for a college student these are pretty good.
Lauren P.
Chapin, SC
This cheese is great especially if you are watching your weight. Just be aware that because it's low fat it doesn't not melt as expected. However, the flavor is great and so is the quality!