Kraft Singles Fat Free American Cheese Slices 10.7 oz 16 ct uploaded by Gil A.

BY KRAFT

Kraft singles fat free american cheese slices 10.7 oz 16 ct see more...

Kimberly O.
Ceres, CA
Good original American cheese for a sandwich or burger. It's healthier than certain cheeses because it's fat free. It's a fair price and you can find it at your local Safeway. Definitely would recommend to others
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
This melts beautifully, just like the full-fat version and honestly, I am not sure that I could really tell the difference if I was blindfolded. However, I will say that the regular version might melt more easily, but that's fine.
Erin S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are perfect for an easy, mess-free grilled cheese sandwich, or for a little extra topping on a burger. I even sometimes eat this stuff plain for a snack! Love this cheese.
Brenda G.
My whole family loves this cheese! I use it on sandwiches, grilled cheese, snacks and more. The great flavor doesn't compare to store-brand cheese . I like how they now offer fat-free product because my family can sometimes eat a little bit more than we should.
Kate S.
Hopkinton , MA
Definitely not as good as the american cheese you can find at the Deli, but it is great for the price. The taste is good, but I'm not a huge fan of the texture. It is a little bit more rubbery. I would recommend cooking with this rather than eating it as is.
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
This is my go to fat free cheese! Although cheese currently isn't in my meal plan, whenever I have a cheat meal but still want to keep it semi clean, I always use Kraft singles! They are so much better than any other brand I have ever tried. And I like the single much better than the shredded.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I get these to go on mine and my kids sandwiches. They go great with turkey or ham and have an awesome flavor. Some cheese slices taste super fake but not these. Definitely the best for the price you pay. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
I love kraft cheese slices since forever. I tried the fat free so I don't have a lot of calories.I thought that fat free would have no taste to it.it makes great grilled cheese sandwiches and cheese burgers
Micaela F.
Michigan City, IN
My boyfriend and I have both bought these in the past. Obviously it's a better substitute than full fat cheese, but it still have processed ingredients in it. Good taste though still! A little pricey, but that's typical for a fat free item.
Casey G.
Wilmington, NC
I use these for pretty much every sandwich ever. It's a little softer than fancier cheeses, but that makes it ideal for grilled cheese sandwiches in particular. American is the best flavor for these.