• Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices AMERICAN 48.0 OZ
  • Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices AMERICAN 16.0 OZ
  • Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices AMERICAN COLORED 16.0 OZ
  • Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices AMERICAN COLORED 12.0 OZ
  • Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices AMERICAN 48.0 OZ
  • Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices 16 oz...
  • Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices Cheese Singles American Slices
  • Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices 24 ct...
  • Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices American Cheese Singles

BY KRAFT

A traditional favorite for over 100 years, Kraft Singles has the unmistakable melt and classic American taste you and the whole family will love. These cheese singles are packed full of delicious flavor. Add Kraft Singles American cheese slices to your favorite sandwich or burger today. Classic American cheese taste and the unmistakable melt of Kraft Singles 60 calories, 3 grams of protein per serving No artificial preservatives or flavors Excellent source of calcium Brought to you by Kraft, cheese making since 1914 MILK, CHEDDAR CHEESE (MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), WHEY, MILK PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, MILKFAT, SODIUM CITRATE, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SALT, LACTIC ACID, ANNATTO AND PAPRIKA EXTRACT (COLOR), NATAMYCIN (A NATURAL MOLD INHIBITOR) , ENZYMES, CHEESE CULTURE, VITAMIN D3. CONTAINS: MILK see more...

Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices

Start your review of Kraft Singles American Cheese Slices!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
I know a lot of people turn up their noses at "fake cheese" or "cheese food product" but for grilled cheese sandwiches I have always preferred Kraft Singles. They make the perfect meltygooey grilled cheese, tasty and excellent for tomato-soup dipping. :) Plus they're handy AND AFFORDABLE. Those of us on a super strict budget can't always afford gruyere for a sandwich. Kraft singles are tasty and were a godsend when my daughter was small and would barely eat anything...except cheese slices.
Jennie G.
Whitehall
These cheese slices have always been a staple food in my home since I was a kid too. They melt wonderfully on grilled cheese and they sit perfectly on top of deli turkey or deli ham. They're perfect to roll up and eat on the go! Definitely recommend!
Tara B.
The cheese you use for making cheeseburgers and grilled cheese. It is always the same and melts as expected. I always buy this brand because I have tried other knock off types of this but the taste, quality and consistently is just not the same. It is by no way gourmet cheese but it is a reliable staple in my house.
Linn L.
California
Purchased at: Target
My daughter loves eating slices of cheese. Either she eats it alone or I make her grilled cheese sandwiches with these. She absolutely loved this so I always have to have a pack of cheese in the fridge.
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
These are the go to slices when making a grilled cheese sandwich. I always put two slices and they are perfectly melty. I've purchased these numerous times, but mostly when they are on sale as they can get a little pricey. I would definitely recommend these if you like grilled cheese or for any other sandwich.
Amanda R.
bronx
Kraft has always had the best cheese! It’s rich and creamy and it melts into whatever meal you put it on especially sandwiches, omg! Lol it’s made with real milk and butter so you know your getting the real cheese. Some of these other companies have cheese that’s either plastic or taste terrible. Not kraft!
Yesica A.
Roswell, GA
I think the product is amazing and delicious. I always make a grilled cheese with this cheese and I know me and my family love this cheese. The cheese tastes so good and melts easily so it won't take long to make. It's a quick and easy way to get some food in when your craving something delicious.
Alecia H.
Zion, IL
I don’t love the overall texture of kraft singles but we always have them in our house because they are a staple for grilled cheese. There is just something about the way the cheese melts that makes for a perfect grilled cheese but I don’t think it is high enough quality for sandwiches or burgers.
jessica C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my go to cheese for burgers and grilled cheese. It has the perfect yellow cheese flavor and comes in little singles wrapped in plastic so it makes it easy to count out your slices. It’s affordable and lasts for a while! You can buy this at almost any store. It’s worth the buy!
Tara B.
Louisiana
i love this classic cheese! my old favorite and all time go to cheese for sandwiches. this cheese melts beautifully. i like to put this cheese on cooked green beans with bacon for a nice cheesy side dish. love this so much that i have to buy the super big pack...and i still run out!!
Elie B.
How good are these?
Gil A.
Hialeah, FL
How do you like to eat this cheese? On a sandwich? On a grilled cheese? By itself? Do you like the white or yellow slices?
Janice H.
pelzer, sc
Has anyone seen the YouTube video where sliced cheese won't melt? If so what's your thoughts? Are we eating cheese or plastic?

Walmart