BY KRAFT #38 in Milk

Kraft singles 2% milk sharp cheddar cheese slices 10.7 oz see more...

• Yeah for cheddar cheese flavor in a sliced cheese, and 2% milk is...3 Answers
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
While being on a strict diet leading up to summer. the 2% Kraft Singles are a staple at every dinner. They are diet approved. yet they make any meal, turkey burgers, grilled chicken etc, or even on top of steamed broccoli taste AMAZING! I don't know if I could've stuck to my diet with this!
Sierra T.
Perfect addition to pretty much any dish. I love the strong flavor that comes through, which isn't common among cheaper cheeses. For the price this is one of the better deals around! I really like throwing some in with my mac'n'cheese to kick up that cheesiness.
Michelle S.
Calera, AL
Glad these are offered as opposed to just the American slices. Cheddar is real cheese and I feel better feeding my family these. I love that they're individually wrapped and have the same shelf life as the American slices. These are a staple in my house!
Arianna D.
This is veeeery delicious, i love it, i really like it with sandwiches and salty cookies, I love mozzarella too! Super recommended
Maritza G.
Sanger, TX
Per our pediatrician I had to switch cheeses and I thought by going to 2 percent milk was gonna loose flavor. Wrong! These are fantastic!!! Melts better in my opinion and the kids love snacking on it. Perfect for grilled cheeses. We are hooked!
Katie M.
Cheese by the slice has always been my favorite. Even as an adult I take a Kraft Singles and snack on it after work. These are great for sandwiches and grilled cheese sandwiches. They melt easily and pair well with milk or juice! Delish!
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Great tasting and a healtheir choice. I am having gastric bypass next month and have had to change my eating habits. I love sharp cheddar and this taste amazing. You can not even tell that it is healtheir. I highly recommend it.
Amancia B.
Los Angeles, CA
oMG I really love cheese but this craft cream cheese oh my god is so ccreamy. I always have it in sandwiches and even in my egg. I cheat on my diet sometimes I really love cheese. especially melting it on toast yum mn
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Yeah for cheddar cheese flavor in sliced cheese, and 2% milk is an added bonus for those of us trying to cut some fat from our diets. Love this grilled or cold sandwiches. Good in omelets too.
Kayla H.
Brooklyn, NY
I use all of Kraft's products and never have a problem with any of them. You can use this cheese on anything and never have to worry about it not melting properly.
And it doesn't have an after taste like other packaged cheese .
Linda S.
Howe, IN
Yeah for cheddar cheese flavor in a sliced cheese, and 2% milk is that added bonus for those of us trying to cut some fat from our diets.