Kraft Singles 2% Milk American Cheese uploaded by Gil A.

BY KRAFT

Kraft singles 2% milk american cheese 12 oz 16 ct see more...

• I definitely would want to try this cheese where is store I can b...1 Answers
Kraft Singles 2% Milk American Cheese
  • "It's also great with crackers or for grilled cheese.It pulls apart perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches, makes a pretty oooy gooy sandwich. " in 3 reviews
  • "It seems to have a different flavor to it." in 1 review
Brittney H.
Staunton
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love Kraft singles? We try to stay away from whole milk and luckily Kraft makes 2% singles. So we get to eat cheese and not worry about how much fat we are eating. This is our go to cheese for sandwiches and subs. Its always easy to find and so good!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm not sure when I discovered that the 2% milk slices were better than the regular Kraft slices but I'm glad I did! Strangely I find that they're much milder and creamier than the normal ones which is exactly what I'm looking for in my American cheese. They make for a wonderful, gooey grilled cheese.
Pamela R.
South Point, OH
We always have kraft singles 2% in the fridge.they melt the best on hamburgers.it's the only cheese my brother likes on burgers and sandwiches, so I always have to have it, I would recommend this cheese to anyone. It's also great with crackers or for grilled cheese.It pulls apart perfect for grilled cheese sandwiches, makes a pretty oooy gooy sandwich.
Lucero E.
Foodie Expert
I have a gastritis problem so I have to stay away from whole fats and stuff like that so I usually turn to "light, non fat or 2%" and this is incredible because I can actually enjoy a piece without worrying about the pain later
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I would rather not have cheese than have American singles. They taste waxy, processed and nothing like cheese. They are an inexpensive alternative to most cheeses, but I say eat less of something good than something that tastes overly synthetic.
Brittany L.
These are so delicious in sandwiches, especially grilled cheese! They take me back to my childhood when my mom would make me grilled cheese and soup when I was sick! They make the best grilled cheese and if you haven't tried it, ya need to!
Barbie R.
Fond Du Lac, WI
This is a great product. I choose this over fat-free varieties because it just tastes better. It tastes as close to the "full fat" cheese slices as possible, I think. If it did not say "2%" on the front of the package, I don't think anyone would know the difference! I highly endorse this product. :)
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Foodie Expert
Favorite cheese for hamburgers, sandwiches. The taste is great and really makes a differences when put in the food I will look for this certain brand to purchase
Alseanna D.
Richland, WA
Love kraft singles cheese slices. Always been a must have in my home! My kids love when i use these on tuna melts, omletes, & grilled cheese sandwiches!
Donna L.
Bancroft, MI
Kraft singles 2% is something that is always in my refrigerator. I have always liked Kraft, and kraft singles 2% is something that my family loves.
Joselyne F.
Foodie Expert
I definitely would want to try this cheese where is store I can buy it?