Kraft Singles

by Kraft

Are there cheese slices out there better than Kraft?
Have you heard about the recall on this because parents aren't removing all of the wrapper correctly?
Does this come in different types of cheese?
Start your review of Kraft Singles!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These are great cheeses for cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, cheese and crackers...it's much creamier in texture than off brand singles.” in reviews
“...really care much for this product there are alot of other delicious ways to make grilled cheese with different cheeses. ” in reviews
“I usually dont do the processed cheese thing as its not real cheese... sometimes you need a nice juicy burger with one of these slapped onit!” in reviews
“It's not the best cheese, but it is great for when you want to make a quick grilled cheese sandwich, as it's the perfect amount of cheese for it. ” in reviews
“I love kraft singles, I go through this cheese like crazy, I put it on eggs, toasted cheese, it melts perfectly and it tastes delicious” in reviews
Nutley , NJ
Kraft Singles uploaded by Jacky C.
I love Kraft singles, I have tried cheaper versions and they just don’t compare. They are just perfect for making grilled cheese, cheese steaks, eggs or honestly eating on their own. Ever since my son has been able to open the fridge on his own, he has been sneaking slices! They are great for cooking a quick meal/snack with because they melt very easily. Once I eat one, I have to have another. Definitely the best out there!
Wright city, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love the Kraft cheese slices. I've got a very picky 5 year old who never wants to eat what I make for lunch or dinner. So Kraft cheese slices come to the rescue sometimes to toss him a cheese sandwich together because I know he will eat it. My kids also love to melt it on tortilla chips.
Marion, IL
Kraft has some of the best cheeses on the market, and the singles are a staple in our house for everything from grilled cheese to burgers to omelets! I love that they’re individually wrapped so they stay fresh until we’re ready to use them. Definitely recommend!
Dawsonville, GA
I think they recently changed the recipe of this cheese. It's the only sandwhich cheese we buy but here lately it doesn't want to melt on food and it has a different color and taste! I think its a little pricey and need more slices in a pack!
Ridott, IL
I'm only leaving a 4 star because i know this isn't the healthiest option, but I can't help the fact that it makes the best grilled cheese. I don't eat it every day so I don't worry too much about the nutritional value. I would recommend it.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best cheese when making a classic grilled cheese sandwich. The slices are cut to the perfect size. I really don’t like all the extra packaging though. Other brands work just fine without it so hopefully they stop that soon.
Katy, TX
Kraft Singles uploaded by Viviana S.
Purchased at: H-E-B
The classic singles for life lol! The best for grilled cheese sandwiches and for cheese enchiladas 😋 I grew up on these delicious squares and though now I prefer fancy cheeses paired with craft beer or wine I always come back to them.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These singles are an all time classing. They’re at every bbq and pair the BEST with a nice juicy burger. Or maybe a quick mid night snack grilled cheese (my go to). They’re perfect to be melted and my dogs love em too!!
These never let me down! I grew up eating them and I still do. Good amount for good price! I always have trouble getting them out of the plastic without ripping, but other than that they’re great! And easy to use.
Los Angeles
Family used to consume this as a kid, it was always so gross. This cheese is not real cheese and I've seen it burn when real cheese is supposed to melt. Kraft brand is too hyped up anyways and is very unhealthy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...