4.44 / 5 based on 1,010 Reviews
Top Questions See all 78 Q&A
- "These are great cheeses for cheeseburgers, grilled cheese, cheese and crackers...it's much creamier in texture than off brand singles." in 112 reviews
- "I grew up eating grilled cheese sandwiches using this cheese and its good but now I just don't really care much for this product there are alot of other delicious ways to make grilled cheese with different cheeses. " in 12 reviews
- "I usually dont do the processed cheese thing as its not real cheese... sometimes you need a nice juicy burger with one of these slapped onit!" in 8 reviews
- "It's not the best cheese, but it is great for when you want to make a quick grilled cheese sandwich, as it's the perfect amount of cheese for it. " in 8 reviews
- "I love kraft singles, I go through this cheese like crazy, I put it on eggs, toasted cheese, it melts perfectly and it tastes delicious" in 6 reviews
My family and I love kraft singles great and makes the best grilled cheese so delicious and creamy very affordable the taste an flavor taste so delicious unlike others that taste nasty I would definitely recommend this my kids love it
I love putting this cheese on burgers it taste delicious. I know it's processed cheese so it's not considered real cheese, but it has a nice taste to it. Compared to other cheeses it's affordable and easy to find in most stores. I love this cheese it is my go to cheese for sandwiches especially grilled cheese sandwiches. I will continue purchasing Kraft Singles and recommend it to others.
I love this American cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches. They are so creamy and gooey. It melts easily and tastes so good and cheesy. I love these slices; they’re convenient to use and inexpensive to buy.
This is not real cheese. I love cheese. I absolutely love real cheese but I don’t like fake processed cheese. it’s OK in a grilled cheese but it’s still not good for you. But it tasted good because it’s processed fake cheese.
Kraft singles are my favorite cheeseburger cheese! It is my go to! It has such a great flavor that isn’t too strong and over powering! It melts great on burgers and I make sure I always have some in my fridge.
My children love grilled cheese sandwiches and bacon and cheese sandwich and this is what we use, It tasted delicious and goes so well with any type of meal, it’s healthy too especially for the little ones.
I love this product but sometimes not all the time. When melted in sandwiches and other food items it tastes so good, however, it can handle only minimal heat after which it just melts away into a yellow milk looking substance and looses all its taste which really irritates me sometimes.
These are so great on burgers or grilled cheese. It has a smooth texture (no weird chalky, filmy textures) and melts really well on heated items. This item is pretty affordable as well! We always buy this product when it comes to burgers or grilled cheese.
I love eating cheese. I add it to everything and eat it as a snack. I normally buy it at Wal-Mart for a great price. They offer larger packs too at a good price. Some cheese taste gritty and mushy, but the singles have a great taste. I would recommend this cheese.
Q & A
What do you like better for grilled cheese sandwhiches...Kraft Singles or sliced cheese that comes in block form?
What are some things that you put Kraft singles American cheese slices on?
How do you like eating the cheese with in sandwich, burger,crackers by itself etc.
So how much of a difference is there between the low fat and the regular Kraft singles?
Would you purchased this over american Cheese at the deli?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos