Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesMayonnaiseKraft
Single Serve Fat-Free Mayonnaise Dressing, 044 oz Packets (Pack of 200)

Kraft Single Serve Fat-Free Mayonnaise Dressing, 0.44 oz. Packets (Pack of 200)

by Kraft

Create light an specialty dishes without sacrificing flavor by using Kraft Mayo Fat Free Mayonnaise. Same full flavor, but with none of the fat!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kraft Single Serve Fat-Free Mayonnaise Dressing, 0.44 oz. Packets (Pack of 200)!
Mary T.
Bloomingdale, IL
Honestly this is perfect mayonnaise good for anything, baking, burgers, chicken etc. relatively affordable and very tasty
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
Not really something I could see myself getting again. It doesn't have a very good taste what so ever. I ended up using most of it up. But mainly only tastes good if something calls for it in a recipe. Surely wouldn't use it for anything like a sandwich or dip where you can taste it right away.
Payton G.
mansfield, oh
I've been on a fat free diet and this is a lifesaver. I love mayo and although it might be slightly more tart it's still really good!
Jill G.
Asheboro, NC
KRAFT is the only brand of mayonnaise we use in my house. My husband will not buy anything else. It also makes great ranch dressing.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
A good Mayo goes a long way! These are always so good. Great when making a sandwich, a salad, even cooking.
Glaivys L.
Miami
Me encanta esta marca , para mi es una de mis preferidas y a todos en mi casa les gusta
Kali Marie G.
Lk Worth Bch, FL
Always have kraft fat free mayo in my fridge, I usually only use this to make tuna, yummy
Valerie V.
b
I absolutely am in love with this. I would highly recommend this to everyone. Very affordable and works very well. I use this everyday and am so thankful that I had stumbled upon this! 10/10 for sure!!!
Linda A.
Elizabethtown, KY
Great substitute when looking for lower calorie options for condiments and recipes!!
Angel H.
Shadyside, OH
I really like this fat free mayo. I had gastric bypass surgery and have to watch my fat intake. I use this for chicken salad, egg salad, crab salad, etc. I think it’s really good. Wish my store sold a bigger jar.

Looking for your answer?