BY KRAFT

Britney W.
Tonawanda, NY
Very good barbecue sauce, not too expensive, I've picked it up at Walmart for about $7. Lasted me through grilling season, so it is worth every penny. It's sweet, tangy and delicious, I highly recommend this sauce.
Dawn W.
I love this barbecue sauce it is the bomb I couldn't ask for more out of the barbecue sauce unless I make my own thank you craft
Becky E.
We buy this in huge jugs in the summer time. We use it on carne asada for the grill, and kabobs, also for the grill.
Hollie L.
Haverhill
Best barbaque sauce around. The bigger bottles are good for cook outs as well as large family's. Brings the perfe